FS: shoes, clothes, ski boots

Thinning the closet a bit to stock up the coffee and whiskey coin jar before the snow flies. Stuff is in varying states of wear from used and perfectly functional to you’re buying a fixer-uper. Priced accordingly. My philosophy is that one sells used gear to pass on a deal to another at a discount, so I’m not trying to make a profit on this stuff.Buyer pays shipping unless you pick it up locally in Bozeman, MT. I’ve bought and sold a bunch of stuff on here using Paypal F&F without incident and am comfortable using that. If you want to try and pull a scam for $100 pair of used ski boots, well I’ll just say that that kind of thing usually comes back to bite you and is it really worth it? Anyway, I’ll also take Venmo or cash if local. Not interested in any trades unless you’re a Spanish teacher and will trade some lessons for gear.

$100: Dynafit One PX-TF ski boots, size 27 mondo, BSL 304mm (I think). Used but still perfectly functional. Shown wear to the toes, additionally one of the buckles is showing the wire and one of the lace eyelets broke on the liner. Never had an issue with the cuffs loosening up. I took the power strap off cause it just gets in the way and added a pair of tubing cuffs to make them climb ice better. I can take those off if you want. I’ll include a pair of blue Superfeet insoles.

$70: Black Diamond Raven Pro ice axe, 65cm. Used for a season, the pick is still plenty sharp and ready to poke holes in all your other gear. Comes with a pick protector to try and stem the inevitable. I put stickers on it to differentiate it from a partners, can leave them on or take them off.
$10 each: La Sportiva Katana Laces (size 41) and 5.10 Moccasyms (size 9). Both are well worn and have a hole in the leather above the right fourth toe. Guess that’s where I put most of my weight when jamming. Katanas need a resole and toe cap. Some people would probably say the Moccs need a resole too, but I think they’re perfectly worn for one more season of climbing hard cracks at Indian Creek. To each their own.
$5 each
Black Diamond Alpine Shirt, size Large
Metolius gear sling
CAMP Tour 350 anti-bot plates

$15: Metolius Dirtbag rope bag. I wrote my name on it with Sharpie. You’re probably going to die. But not because of this rope bag. Zipper and drawstring work just fine. A 70m rope fits okay, but that 80m 10.2mm that you got to project the mega crack in the desert might not squeeze in.