[WTS] Gossamer Gear Type II 26 Summit Pack 2015 Model, SWD 30, + Osprey Rev 1.5L Running Pack *Price Drop*

Prices (shipping included to US; pay via PayPal F&F or add 3% to normal; message about international shipping)

GG Type II: $40

SWD 30: $180

Osprey Rev 1.5L: $30

Pictures

Descriptions

• Gossamer Gear Type II 26 Summit Pack, 2015 Model, one size fits all

This is a 26L frameless daypack that I bought back in 2015 for day hiking, carry-on and one-back type trips, and even used it for a summer of camp counseling. It's a great bag, I just became annoyed that it would have a weird shape if not filled up due to being frameless. It does have a thin 1/8 or 1/4" thick foam pad in the back for some structure and comfort. The only wear is some small fraying on the left side stretch pocket and it smells like the woods.

• SWD 30, 19.5 (M-L) size, 13oz

This is a custom framless 30L internal capacity bag I got this past winter from the amazing SWD. I blended features from the MLD Burn and Pa'lante Simple V1 with a couple things I wanted. I really loved this pack but switched to a GG Kumo because it's slightly bigger (for those extra snacks), back pad (for my super sweaty back), huge front pocket, dope removable hipbelt and attachment, rolltop was annoying to me, and GG is my first love. All the features are mentioned in the pictures, but in list form: Dyneema Gridstop fabric for whole pack, 3" wide shoulder straps, lycra mesh shoulder pouches for both shoulders, lycra mesh front pocket, adjustable side pockets (now standard), replace side compression system with single 1/2" strap, top 1/2" y-strap instead of single strap, and bottom heavy duty mesh pocket. This setup would be around $250 shipped now with an 8-12 week lead time.

• ​Osprey Rev 1.5L Running Pack, M-L size

I picked this up on sale from REI a couple years ago for a camping/ultra running trip that never happened and I never used it. It has a 1.5L bladder inside and can fit a couple bars, keys, and a wind jacket in the small pocket, but nothing more.

Feel free to ask for more pics, details, and info.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags