FS: Helinox chair, Golite umbrella, Westwater pack

Watershed Westwater backpack zip-top drybag – 80L – barely used, good condition
The Westwater backpack is a monster waterproof backpack, offering submersible protection for several days worth of gear. These bags stack nicely in rafts, and the removable backpack straps and waisbelt help to haul your gear up the beach to the campsite. Durable top lug handle. Ideal for portaging or hauling gear from the boat to the campsite. Color is clear and goes for $216 on Amazon. $85 Shipped CONUS

Helinox Ground Chair. The ultimate lightweight camp chair has arrived. This 1.6 lb. folding camp chair is perfect for camping, backpacking, bike touring or lightweight hunting trips. Packing down smaller than most water bottles, the Helinox Ground Chair easily fits in a day pack. Featuring the same aluminum pole technology used by DAC in their Helinox trekking poles and tent poles, this camp chair is light, strong and comfortable. With a carrying case and breathable mesh. The Ground Chair is strong enough to support up to 265 lbs. It won’t sink into soft ground or sand like the Chair One or similar chairs. It weighs 1 lb 7 0z on my scale in carry bag. Goes for $109 most places. $75 shipped CONUS

Golite umbrella. Older black umbrella. Very light full-size trekking umbrella.
Bring it along instead of rain gear. Keeps you out of the rain or the sun. Exactly like the original Chrome Dome Umbrella. It lowers the feel of the sun up to 15 degrees. Black is best for stealth camping and hiking. You won’t be sticking out like a sore thumb (or a chrome dome). One little pin hole. 6.15 oz on my scale. $39 at Gossamer gear. $20 shipped CONUS.

I can’t seem to post photos. PM with email or text address and I will send to you. I will handle paypal fees Thanks for looking.