[WTS] Enlightened Equipment Revelation 40 & Zpacks Duplex Camo with Freestanding Option

For sale

Enlightened Equipment Revelation 40 degree down quilt. Black outter / gray inner. Quilt weighs 14.8 oz or 15.35oz in stuff sack. Quilt was used once I can recall on trail. I ended up picking up a 20 degree almost immediately after for when I did the AT and have been using the 20 degree ever since. Quilt has been stored in a climate controlled room in the storage sack in a non smoking house. Specs of the quilt are 800FP Downtek Treated Down, regular length, wide width. Includes the quilt, stuff sack, storage sack and original spec tag. $200 shipped USPS priority. Regular PayPal is cool. Continental USA only please. Local pickup available too if you happen to be in MA and south of Boston.

Also considering selling my Zpacks Duplex with free standing addition. Picked this up in the Camo variety about 8(?) months ago. Figured I would use it more with the GF but we actually kind of prefer having our own tents out on the trail and I have another option available for two people. Tent is essentially new. I brought it out to use on one trip, set the tent up, and we decided not to camp out so packed it back up. That is the extent of its usage. Also stored in climate controlled non smoking room. Includes the Duplex, cuben stuff sack for it, the free standing poles, and the sack for the poles. Weight of the tent in stuff sack is 1lb 5.4oz. Weight of poles and sack is 10.95oz. Total weight for entire shelter with the free standing poles is just a hair over 2lbs. $700 shipped USPS priority. Regular PayPal is cool. Continental USA only please. Local pickup available and actually preferred if you happen to be in MA and south of Boston.

pics https://imgur.com/a/5kaCNgv