FS: Big SUL clearance over 1000$ of gear (zpacks, Terra nova, HMG, ..) good…

Hello dear UL friends, I’m almost finished with my Appalachian Trail 2018 thru hike (trailname: Freak-Out). Also the weather is getting to hot for some pieces of gear and it feels like now is a good time to sell some stuff I haven’t needed to use on trail. And some things I have to sell, in order to pay for a flight back to Europe… :).

So please send me a PM, Text or Email ([email protected]). Give me a good (but honest) offer on these awesome pieces of gear and if needed <span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>I can provide you with pictures</span> of each piece Im selling! Transactions by Paypall. Cost of shipping on 1 item is for buyer, 2 or more items and shipping is for seller!

1. SUL tent: Terra Nova Laser Ultra 1 – 600$ (original price 1200$)

The worlds lightest double walled, full protection tent at a crazy low weight. The tent has been used, but is in perfect condition without any punctures or defects. Have faced snow, windstorms, torrential rain and it held up to perfection. Only selling because I need to buy a 2 person SUL shelter, to fit me and my girlfriend on a next trip.

Features: 1 person, 19 oz, 3.5 season, tiny pack size, cuben fiber (DCF) 10000m, double 19ow./single wall 12 oz. option, single door, one UL centre pole

Extra: I bought the tent with a footprint 100$, extra stakes/pole set 80$ and will sell it all for only 600$

This is a real top of the line Tent and one of a kind in the USA!

2. Patagonia R2 jacket Medium 95$ (NEW) (original price 165$)

Fleece Jacket from Patagonia in brand new condition, never used and bought as a back up for the cold on my AT thru hike. Never needed it and the weather is getting better, so I don’t expect to be using it soon. In a Green colour!

3. WAA Ultra-pack 120$ (original price 200$)

One time offer, special trail running or SUL hiking pack, 20 + 4 L pack made in France. Used for 7 days on in the Scottish highlands and in near perfect condition. Unisex size and great for all SUL and FKT attempts, ultra Customization and has an amazing 4L front pack. I have this pack 2x and used the other one for my complete 2018 Thru hike (1500 miles and counting).

– Has one buckle that needs a few new stitches
– Has no chest strap

Features: Weight: 590g/20.81oz (excluding accessories), Volume: 20L, Dimensions: 45 x 37 x 12 cm

4. MHW Ghost Whisperer Jacket Large Silver/Grey 160$ (NEW) (original price 300$)

I’m selling my MHW down jacket because I bought it for my AT thru hike and never used it. It is still in brand new condition, never used the jacket on trail and just spend a day wearing it in house. It’s getting warmer and I wont need this jacket anymore. This is a steal for a great jacket, SUL weight and great funcionallity!

Weight: 7oz

5. Thermarest EVOlite Small 60$ (original price 100$)

Self-inflating convenience meets air mattress comfort to create the perfect hybrid in camp mattress technology. I bought this mattress when my neoair gave up on me a while ago and used this pad for about 20 days so far. No holes, no punctures, in perfect condition!!

It’s torso sized so perfect for SUL light hikers or kids, very comfortable and the best of both worlds.

6. Zpacks Groundsheet-Poncho 140$ (NEW) (original price 175$)

Completely new Zpacks Groundsheet-Poncho bought for a friend but never used so far and recently received from the zpacks website. I have no more need for a second because the friend who i bought it for bailed out, but I already ordered it from the website… perfect piece of gear! I have one to that I already used for over 4000 miles without problems. Cuben fiber DCF 1.0 and Weight: 5.1 ounces (144 grams).