FS Denali gear: Koflach Degre double boots, SD Hercules tent, -20 bag

A couple things that have not been used much since our last Denali trip:Koflach Degre double boot size US8 and US10 - in excellent shape. With overboots, warm enough for the summit. Without overboots, warm enough all the way to 17k camp. Really good for non-technical routes and snow camping in general, being able to take out the inner liner and put it into a sleeping bag is priceless. I think I climbed up to WI4 and 5.7 in them (East buttress of Whitney in the winter). Looking for $100/pair plus shipping.

Also selling Sierra Designs Hercules tent. Bomber 4 season tent, very comfortable for 2 people. Two Denali trips. Some small tape repairs (by SD) to the fly, nothing that would affect functionality. No floor holes/nicks/nothing. Only used for snow camping. Looking for $150 plus shipping. I can send pictures of the actual tent to whoever is interested (need to set up and I am lazy...), this pic is from Internet.

Finally, minus 20 REI down sleeping bag, regular size, 700 fill. In excellent shape, not much use, stored in the large cotton bag. Has a little bit of a funky smell but it had it from Day 1, it is not from use(ers) :-) Similar to this, but witout the double zipper. rei.com/product/862531/rei-….  Looking for $200. I will send pictures to interested parties.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags