[WTS] Big Agnes Fly Creek UL1 w/ footprint $200

Purchased this tent one year ago to hike the PCT. I'm upgrading to a cuben tent for the CDT. While I did use it on the trail, I chose to mostly cowboy camp (on the footprint). I mostly set up the fast fly option (tarp & footprint only) when not cowboy camping. I used the tarp probably 50 times? Mostly for privacy purposes, this thing hasn't seen much in the way of weather. When I did set up the tent body (used maybe 15 nights?), I always used the footprint underneath. The tent body is in great condition. It has a few small stains, barely visible (see pics). There is a tiny hole in the mesh where the ceiling stash pocket is. It is double layer mesh, so its still bug-proof. Zippers works great, never had any issues. The tent poles show some discoloration from sun bleaching (carried them on the outside of my pack), but are otherwise perfect. The fly is perfect. The footprint is ugly. It is stained from pitch, and taped in two spots from when I got a little too aggressive cutting the cheese at lunch, haha. It served it's purpose and protected the tent, and is still totally usable. Comes with all original stuff sacks, stakes, guy lines, etc. pics: https://imgur.com/a/HKohp

$200 OBO

Fast Fly: 20 oz Standard setup: 27 oz Standard setup + footprint: 31 oz