FS: AT Boots, Ice Tools, Crampons, Helmet

Gear closet cleaning, to enable me to buy more gear.

Black Diamond Factor 110s, 28.5. Got them as a warranty replacement, but they ended up being too small. Only molded once. Come with the green Superfeet I put in them, or the insoles that came in my new Dynafit Zzero4s, whichever you prefer. Also come with both the Alpine and the AT sole blocks. Scratched up, but really in pretty good shape.
$250 shipped.

Brand new 2013 BD Fusion tool, fusion pick. Bought one... thinking I want nomics instead.
$220 shipped.
Would also consider buying another Fusion to make a pair, preferably with a laser pick. PM me.

Well used old style BD Vipers. One hammer, one big-ass adze. Both have the upper pinky rests, but I only have one leash.
$175 shipped for the pair.

Oooold Lowe Camp Foot fangs/Footfangs. My dad put some miles on these a few years ago, taking them to the top of McKinley among other places, and then gave them to me to start ice climbing. Great shape, barely any rust, straps are still good.
$60 shipped.

Petzl Elios, white, size 2. Used once, no scratches or marks. Only has one sticker so far, for Transition Bike Co. Easy to remove, or if you want to represent, I'll keep it on.
$50 shipped.

Dynafit 110mm stoppers (brakes). Pulled off last year's Radical FTs after a few tours. Who uses the brakes, anyway?
$40 shipped.

More pictures available on request.

Factors
Vipers Footfangs
Elios
Dynafit Brakes

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags