FS - MEC T2, Patagonia, Polartec, Exofficio, CAMP M3 Light Pack

Shipping included in price. International must send me a PM with their FULL ADDRESS for a shipping quote. Thanks for looking!

PM or e-mail [email protected]

1) $45 MEC T2 Hoodie - Size Large (Green)
-Used on one dayhike and it is in like new condition. Great piece, just redundant for me.
2) $30 Patagonia R1 Pants - Size Medium/Large (32-36 Waist / 31" Inseam)
-Used with a bit of Piling. Could fit someone that is size Medium or Large in the waist. It stretched up to 38" but it would be a tight fit in the legs.
-Has a back pocket
-Utilizes Polartec Power Dry Grid Fleece

3) $25 Gen III Level 2 R1 Style Pants - Size Large (34"-38" Waist / 31" Inseam)
-Used but in very good condition with no piling that I could see. I prefer these over the Patagoochie but YMMV
-No back pocket but it has a pee hole! :P
-As above with the R1, it utilizes Polartec Power Dry Grid Fleece

4) $20 Peckham Marine Issue Fleece - Size Medium (Fits more like a L in my opinion)
-Used but in great condition, little or no piling.
-Utilizes Polartec 100 Weight Fleece
5) $30 Exofficio Convertible Pants - Size Medium (32"-34" Waist / 32" Inseam)
-Used in like new condition. No issues other than the tag is missing.
-Pants zip off into shorts.
-Two discreet cargo zip pockets, 2 back pockets (1 zip, 1 velcro), and ankle zips.
6) $75 CAMP M3 Light Pack - One Size (Adjusts)
-SEE THIS LINK for details on weight and other specs
-This is a really awesome UL pack that kind of flew under the radar
-It has a "backdoor" zip that allows access to the body of the pack without removing everything from the top.
-Has two issues, both pictured - a 1.5" rip that was repaired by clear T-tape and another area that had two micro holes which were also repaired by clear T-tape. These issues do not affect functionality whatsoever. The rest of the pack is in good shape.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags