What's my WM Hooded Flash jacket and Montbell down jacket worth? (photos)

Both these jackets are size Large. The Western Mountaineering Flash was only used around camp and a bit in town. No physical activity. When new, and laying on our bed, our tom cat jumped on it. There are some small punctures as a result. I patched the three biggest on the inside with Tear Aid. In hindsight, they were not big enough to even worry about. There are a few others here and there but are only noticeable if you inspect closely. None leak down. Other wise, this jacket is in excellent shape! From a non-smoking home, this jacket was never compressed and was always stored in my closet hanging. I washed it once with specialty down soap. Always handled/treated gently.

(the trim is a grey/black but the flash on my camera makes it pop out like another color)

The Mont-Bell has a high amount of loft and is crazy warm! It has 3 patches in the bottom of the left forearm area that are not very noticeable. There’s also a temporary Tear Aid patch on the back. See the pics. Two zippered handwarmer pockets on the outside, one zippered pocket on the inside, and two non-zippered. All the zippers are big and heavy duty. A real work horse of a jacket. Other than the patched areas, this jacket is clean and in very good condition.

What do you think these jackets are worth? I see that the WM jacket is $375 new. Not sure what the Mont-Bell is.

I’m posting to get a feel for what they are worth… but feel free to make me a reasonable offer. I will also trade for a Patagonia Down Sweater Hoody, size medium.