Camp X-All Mountain Tools, Camp X-Gyro Leash, Dynafit Grand Teton 182 with Skins ($125) )La Sportiva Trango Extreme Evo Light GTX ($100), Dynafit Mercury Pants (M), Dynafit PDG Pants (M)

Hoping to sell most of this stuff in person in the boulder/denver area, but I'll ship it to you if you pay the shipping. I think this stuff is priced pretty low, so maybe save the low ball offers for later if they don't sell.  I'm good on trades too unless you have some scarpa alien rs's for me ;) Check out the photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/XqvuEgLg5uTD3dUd2

Camp X All-Mountain Ice Tools $200 ($480 Retail) 

These camp x all mountains have seen good use, but are still in great shape, and I just replaced the picks. The sandpaper grip things have peeled a little, but nothing noticeable in use. I love these tools even next to something like a nomic, but these are more versatile. Got frost-bite and now my toes go numb real quick, so I'm getting out of ice climbing. 

Camp X-Gyro Leashes ($30) 

These have nice stretch and have a cool spinning device thing so the leashes can rotate without getting twisted up. 

Dynafit Grand Teton 182's $125 (Retail $800+$200) These are used skis and skins. The top sheet has chipped a little on the front sides, but otherwise in great shape. 105 waisted. Would especially like to sell these in person. 

La Sportiva Trango Extreme Evo Light GTX Size 45.5 $100 ($400 Retail) 

Great for technical ice climbing. Very precise. Have about 20 days on these, but they are still in great shape. These are a steal for an entry-level ice climber. 

Dynafit PDG Pants--Size M--$65 ($200 retail) 

These are thin close fitting softshells made for speedtouring and racing. Really nice pants if you're into skimo racing or fast touring, but don't want to wear a goofy spandex suit. They come with little inserts for the dynafit tlt style buckle, so you don't have to roll up your pants to transition. Also have reinforced patches to protect against edges. 

Dyanfit Mercury Touring Pants $75 ($220 Retail) (M, 34)

These are excellent, tough touring pants with a thin micro-fleece liner (like marmot dri-clime, rab vapour-rise). They've got a close fitting euro fit, but nothing crazy.  Good for ski-mountaineering. Have reinforced patches to protect against ski edges, and size zip vents. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags