FS: Arc'teryx Jacket, carabiners, quickdraws, #5 Camalot, crampons, ice axe!

Bunch of gear up for sale! Check out the photos and see the prices for everything below the photos:

Far left we have an Arc'teryx Sabre Jacket Mens size Small and the color is called Harvest if my memory is correct. Asking $240 shipped OBO!

Next we have a like new Black Diamond #5 C4 Camalot with purple Camp Nano 22 racking carabiner: $70 shipped

Camp Nano22 rack pack, have two of these in great shape asking $25 each rack pack shipped

Petzl Sum'Tec Ice Axe this is the 43cm Hammer version, awesome axe, fits in a pack, $75 shipped

Camp XLC Nanotech strap-on aluminum crampons, the center bar has been cut so the biggest shoes/boots these will fit is probably around a 9, I used them mostly on approach shoes. $50 shipped

Camp Nano22 carabiners, have 22 of the orange ones, one green, one blue, and one gold: $3 each, PM if for deals on all of them or a bunch of them

Petzl Ange L wiregate carabiners, seen some use but still life left in these $5 each

Petzl Spirit 12cm Quickdraws, seen some use but still plenty of life left, I have 10 of these and prefer to sell all together for $100 for 10

Petzl Spirit 17cm Quickdraws, I have 4 of this length, would make a deal if you purchased these with the 12cm draws as well: $12 each

Thanks for looking, message me for fastest response or with any questions!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags