FS: New and used gear. Big Cams, Ball Nuts, Brass Nuts, Camalots, Ascender, CAMP Matik, Avalanche Probe, 5.10 Anasazis (10.5), Carabiners, Down Jacket (added more gear 9/29)

If you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully.

The only items I am interested in trading for are 5.10 Anasazis size 10/possibly 9.5 (must be new or near-new), a silent partner, and Moses Tomahawks.

Please note that I will keep this post updated. Unless the gear is marked Pending or Sold, it is still available.

Gear is listed in no particular order.

Black Diamond Camalots #4, #4.5, and #5. As offwidth climbers know, these sizes work super well in conjunction with the C4 Camalots. There are some routes that demand a 4.5, where a C4 #4 or a C4 #5 will not quite work (Lost Arrow Spire Direct comes to mind). These are crucial pieces on any offwidth rack. The #4 is $64. The #4.5 is $72. The #5 is $76. These have seen very little use. The #5 is Sold.

Right-handed Petzl ascender. Good for using with a Petzl Basic (see below) or Petzl Croll. Has seen some use. $44.

Petzl Basic Ascender. This is the older (pre-2013) style, which many people prefer, hence the higher price. $70.

Petzl Microcender. New. This is no longer made. $75. Sold.

CAMP Matik. Very light use. I thought I would like this, but I'm sticking with my GriGri 2. Perhaps I'm stuck in my ways. Perhaps you're not. $115.

5.10 Anasazi VCS size 10.5. New in box. For some reason 5.10 changed the sizing from the old-style Anasazi VCS to the new-style Anasazi VCS. Ideally I would like to trade for a pair in size 10 or perhaps size 9.5. If no trade can be found, I would take $120. Please note that these are the only shoes for which I am interested in trading. These are what work for me, and I have no interest in any other shoes.

Black Diamond Stoppers. New with tags. #11 x3. $5 each.

Set of brass stoppers sizes 1-6. Extra size #1. Have not been aided on. $64.

Big set of HB offsets. Simply put, absolutely the best offsets ever made. Unbelievably sticky. Brass sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Aluminum sizes 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11. $145 for the set. Sold.

Wild Country Rocks non-anodized full set sizes 2-9. Note that the current (new) version of these has sizes from 1-8. These are the same sizes (I believe), just labeled differently. $48.

Wild Country Mini Rocks. Here's something you don't often see offered for sale. A full set of mini rocks, sizes 00, 0, 1/2, and 3/4. These are no longer sold, so complete your set of Rocks with these! $40.

Black Diamond Nut Tool. The old standby. Nut remover, beer opener - all-in-one. $6. Sold.

Assorted Figure 8 belay devices. Take your pick. BlueWater and SMC. $4.50 each.

Kong Duck (new). $45. Sold.

Metolius multi-loop gear sling. Has the extra D loop. $22.

Petzl Ice Flutes. $16 each. Both are Sold.

Black Diamond ATC. Has seen some use. $5.

Ortovox 240 light Avalanche Probe. Brand new in bag, tags still attached. $39.

Metolius TCUs. These are the older, smooth-lobed TCUs. Sizes 2, 4 x2. $21 each.

Petzl Ange S quickdraw. Very light use. $15.

Petzl Sm'D Locking carabiner. New. $10.

Assorted carabiners. Ovals, Ds, etc. $2.40 each.

Assorted carabiners. $2.70 each.

Four Omega Pacific carabiners. Very light use. Tag residue still on biners. $3 each.

Four Black Diamond locking carabiners. Very light use. $6.50 each. Two are Sold.

Ball Nuts. Sizes 1 and 2 are Lowe. Sizes 4 and 5 are Trango. All are made in the same factory in Korea. $27 each for the Trangos. Make an offer on the Lowes.

Black Diamond Camalots sizes .1 and .2. These have seen very little use. No longer made. $34 each.

Marmot Zeus down jacket. Size Large. New with tags. 800 fill. Stored hanging in a closet, never stuffed or condensed. $80.

Black Diamond Slung Hexes Set #4 - #11. Older set and have seen some use...but they're hexes and old hexes are just as good as new hexes. $54 for the set.

Black Diamond Stoppers full set #1 - #13. These are the pre-anodized version (so no pretty colors), just good, functional gear. $68. Sold.

Black Diamond Stoppers full set #1 - #13. These are the pre-anodized version (so no pretty colors), just good, functional gear. $68. This is the second (and last) set of these I have.

Two large CAMP locking carabiners. $5 each.

Black Diamond Camalots #1 and #2. The #1 is $34. The #2 is $36.

Black Diamond Camalots (older style) .5 and .75. The .5 is $30. The .75 is $28.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags