FS: New and used gear. Camalots, Ascenders, offset stoppers, CAMP Matik, Ropeman, Avalanche probe, 5.10 Anasazis (10.5), Microcender, set of Aliens

For sale is an assortment of new and used gear. I have sold on MP in the past and ship quickly and with tracking numbers. I accept payment via PayPal or money orders. If you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully.

The only items I am interested in trading for are 5.10 Anasazis size 10/possibly 9.5 (must be new or near-new), a silent partner, and Moses Tomahawks.

Please note that I will keep this post updated. Unless the gear is marked Pending or Sold, it is still available.

Gear is listed in no particular order.

Black Diamond C4 Camalots #1 x2. $42 each.

Full set of eight Aliens. As the pictures show, these have seen very little use. Only willing to sell as a set. $350.

Black Diamond C4 Camalot #2. I ordered this from Backcountry when a partner dropped my #2. The next day he did the right thing and traded me his #2 for the #2 he dropped, and this has been sitting in my gear bin since. $52. Pending.

Black Diamond Camalots #3.5, #4, and #4.5. As offwidth climbers know, these sizes work super well in conjunction with the C4 Camalots. There are some routes that demand a 4.5, where a C4 #4 or a C4 #5 will not quite work (Lost Arrow Spire Direct comes to mind). These are crucial pieces on any offwidth rack. The #3.5 is $62. The #4 is $64. The #4.5 is $72. These have seen very little use.

Old-style .5 and .75 Camalots. $22 each.

Petzl Ascenders. Set of Right and Left ascenders. $94 for the pair. Very light use.

Single right-handed Petzl ascender. Good for using with a Petzl Basic (see below) or Petzl Croll. Has seen some use. $45.

Petzl Basic Ascender. This is the older (pre-2013) style, which many people prefer, hence the higher price. $75.

Petzl Microcender. New. This is no longer made. $75.

CAMP Matik. Very light use. I thought I would like this, but I'm sticking with my GriGri 2. Perhaps I'm stuck in my ways. Perhaps you're not. $115.

5.10 Anasazi VCS size 10.5. New style. Have seen some use before I decided they are definitely too big. For some reason 5.10 changed the sizing from the old-style Anasazi VCS to the new-style Anasazi VCS. Ideally I would like to trade for a pair in size 10, or maybe even 9.5. Depending on the wear on your pair for trade, I can either add cash, or ask for some cash from you to make it an even trade. If no trade can be found, I'll take $80.

5.10 Anasazi VCS size 10.5, new in box. Same story as the pair above. I would really prefer to trade these for a pair in size 10 or perhaps size 9.5. If no trade can be found, I would take $120.

Black Diamond Stoppers. New with tags. #7, #11 x3. $5 each.

Set of brass stoppers sizes 1-6. Extra size #1. Have not been aided on. $67.

DMM Alloy Offset nuts set #7 - #11. Light use. $54.

Big set of HB offsets. Simply put, absolutely best offsets ever made. Unbelievably stick. Brass sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5. Aluminum sizes 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11. $155 for the set.

Small set of HB offset brassies. Absolutely the best brassies ever made. Sizes 1, 2, 3, and 4. $52.

Ortovox 240 light Avalanche Probe. Brand new in bag, tags still attached. $42.

Assorted Figure 8 belay devices. Take your pick. From left to right they are BlueWater, CMI, and SMC. $4.75 each.

Black Diamond ATC. Has seen some use. $5.

CAMP Tricams. Sold as a set only. $42.

Assorted rope ascending devices. Wild Country Ropeman 1 ($34), Wild Country Ropeman 2 (new, $40), Kong Duck (new, $54).

Black Diamond Neutrino (purple) carabiner. Brand new. $4.25.

DMM wiregate Carabiners. Not certain of the model. $4.25 each. One gold is Pending.

Assorted carabiners. All are $2.50 each.

Assorted carabiners. Top left is $4.75. All others are $3.25 each.

Metolius multi-loop gear sling. Has the extra D loop. $22.

Omega Pacific Jake carabiner. I don't think it has ever been used, but it has some scratches from my gear bin (which as you can imagine, has a lot of gear in it). $12.

Black Diamond C4 Camalot .5. I cannot get one of its lobes to fully retract. I've tried cam lube and have fiddled around with the trigger wires. If you think you can fix it, you can have it for $15.

If you need a random stopper, either regular or brass, send me a PM and I might be able to help. If I have a spare of what you need, I'll pass it along very cheaply.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags