Outdoor Clothing: Feathered Friends, Down Jackets, Arcteryx, Marmot, OR, Patagonia and More!

Its the off-season, but as I am still gearing up for some overseas travel I have more gear to offload!

All items are in excellent condition unless otherwise noted. If my listed price is way off, let me know! I'm giving my best estimate based on what I paid and how much it's been used. 

Paypal Friends and Family please, or pay the 3%. Items located for local pickup in Spokane, WA. 

BUYER PAYS SHIPPING

I will check MP as much as I can, but I am easiest to get ahold of over text! 509-263-9214

Salomon Quest 4D GTX, Mens Size 10.5: $100

Lots of life left, I bought these and wore them a handful of times, I prefer approach or trail running shoes over these.

Montane Sabretooth Softshell, Mens Size Medium: $130

This jacket is in great shape, it does an excellent job and has kept me dry through Rainier rainstorms and deep, wet snow alike. 

Arcteryx Gamma AR Softshell Pants, Mens Size Small: $150

Awesome pants, they are a great winter layer and can definitely take a beating. Have been washed in NikWax Softshell wash only. For reference, these are size small, I wear a 30" inseam and 28"-30" waist.

Marmot Spire Hardshell Pants, Mens Size Small: $120

These are a great hardshell layer. They zip all the way down, have internal gaiters, and have a zip-on bib attachment should you prefer to wear them in that style. A few scuffs but no significant damage, many seasons left in these guys.

Mountain Hardwear Nitrous Down Jacket, Mens Size Small: $75

Awesome around camp or layering layer. Just had the zipper completely replaced, so it has a renewed lease on its life! No hood, and a small patch on the left shoulder, otherwise it's in great shape.

RAB Latok Alpine Hardshell, Mens Size Medium: $200

This is a bulletproof rainshell. It is in brand-new condition, and will keep you dry in most anything mother nature can hurl at you. It's been an awesome climbing, mountaineering, and backcountry ski jacket. Like-New, and fits to layer over other layers. 

OR Crocodile Gaiters, Size Medium (I think?): $45

These gaiters have not seen much use. They have one small hole that was patched with tenacious tape and has not been a problem. I can't remember if they are medium or large, but they fit over my Nepal Evo Cubes. 

OR Alibi II Gloves, Size Medium: $50

Bought these anticipating to start ice climbing, ended up getting taken by ultra-running instead. Brand new, never used.  

OR Warrant Gloves, Size Large

These are a great midweight glove, I wear them with a liner underneath if it's really cold, but they have been an awesome ski/winter alpine glove. 

Feathered Friends Helios Hoody, Size Large: $275

LIKE-NEW! This jacket is in perfect condition; it has tons of loft and is insanely warm. If you're going with down, you'll be hard pressed to find a better belay jacket!

Wool Hats/Buff: $10/each (WOOLF BUFF SOLD)

Kuhl Shorts, Size 30: $20

Kuhl Rydr Pants, Size 30: $25

Seen some use, but in good condition.

Salomon Ski Jacket w/ removeable liner, Size Medium: $50

This jacket is probably 8 years old, but is in good condition otherwise and is still very warm. It keeps you dry and keeps the snow out!

Smartwool Top; Size S: $45

Excellent NTS Layer in great condition. 

BD Collapsible Poles: $50

Can't remember the model number, but these things are in great shape. The baskets are two different sizes currently, but I do have the smaller baskets for these as well.

BD Avy Shovel: $35

Some scuffs, but otherwise like-new.