[WTS] Clothing, summer sleeping bag, ice axe/ crampons, GoPro Session, etc

This post contains various items I either can't use or do not use anymore. I'll do my best to describe the condition of all items. Bear with me while I get photos and everything added... I'll accept payment via PayPal and all items will ship the next day via USPS. I've sold several items here in the past without issue. Please let me know if you have questions!

1) The North Face Thermoball Hoodie- Men's Size L SOLD

2) Go Pro Hero 4 Session- Used on several backpacking trips over the past two years. I'll include several mounts, cases, charging/ USB cord, and a stickpic for using it with your trekking poles. Everything works as it should. Only selling because I am using a smaller 4K camera to document my trips and this shoots in 1080p. Asking $165 shipped.

3) The North Face Alluetien 50*- Sleeping bag. Lightweight synthetic sleeping bag. No stains, smells, or rips. Has some vinyl letters peeling off the pull tab (see photo). Always stored uncompressed hanging in our gear closet. Will ship with included stuff sack. I have since switched to quilts! Asking $50 shipped.

4) Camp 'Neve' Ice Axe- used for two winter climbing trips. Some light damage from rocks, nothing that effects function just slight scratching on the logo. I believe it is 170cm. Asking $45 shipped.

5) Black Diamond Contact Crampons- also used for two winter climbs/ hikes. In pretty much new condition. Asking $80 shipped.

6) The North Face Convertible Hiking Pants- Men's Size L. I've used these on one trip and put on a little weight this winter and they no longer fit. Was a 36 waist when they fit. Have an included web belt so anything from 32-36 should work great. No stains, smells, tears. Asking $35 shipped.

7) Prana Stretch Zion Shorts (2 pairs)- Men's 36 waist. These are brand new with tags. Bought them over the winter when shorts were on sale and I'm too big to fit them. Asking $35 per pair or $60 if you take both.

8) The North Face Narrows Shorts- Men's 38 waist. Again too small for me, and brand new with tags. Got them at the same time as the above prana shorts. Asking $35 shipped.

Check back as I'll be adding other items when I have time to take some photos, should be adding a Granite Gear Crown VC 60, various stuff sacks and food bags, and some other small items! Private message me with any questions or post here! Thanks in advance.

https://imgur.com/gallery/BeaYn