FS: NEW WITH TAGS: Camp Crag Pack & Harness, Gramicci Pants, LaSportiva Shoes (any size), chalk bags + used items: camamlots, belay devices, grigri, shoes...

Lots of stuff for sale - an accumulation that it's time to liquidate.
Buyer pays shipping USPS flat rate for anything selected.  Local pick-up OK.
Terms are cash at pickup or paypal F&F in advance.  Or as a paypal 'sale' if you cover the fees.
 I've been on MP.com "forever" and I am not going anywhere soon, but I guess it's anyone's right to be suspicious.

Preference given to buyers who want lots of stuff so I don't have to ship too many packages.

Items New, with Tags:
1 Pr Gramicci Original Freedom Pant, Sz M (32W, 32Ins), black.  New with tags: Retailed $75-ish.  I paid $38.
Selling for $36:

Camp 'Pod' chalk bag & Metolius Chalk Bag. both New with tags. Retail $20 each.
Yours for $11 per bag:

Camp Rox climbing pack, 40L, New with Tags.  Retailed $100.
Yours for $55.

Certificate for 1 Pair of La Sportiva climbing shoes of your choice, you pick the size and model.  
I bought this at a fund-raiser to get a second pair of TC Pros, but then decided to try another brand of shoes (Butora) that's wider for my second pair of crack shoes.
Yours for $145 shipped certified mail since you do need the original.

I also have a $80 certificate to BMR (Boulder Mountain Repair) that I thought I was going to use to fix my wife's coat. But she'd already had it fixed.

Now I don't need the cert. because I don't have anything else that is broken, thankfully. If you need anything fixed, be it a pack, jacket, tent or sleeping bag... or a zipper replaced, then check them out. If you were going to use them and want to do so at a discount, buy the $80 certificate from me for $50 and save $30.

Here is a page with their services: http://bouldermtnrepair.com/repair-services/

Yours for $50:

USED STUFF:
2x grey Camalot Jr (.4) and one yellow Camalot Jr (.2).  Used, single stem style, not loop.  Action is very good on these - no problems.
Asking $35 each:

One original Grigri.  Used a few times on walls, but I never got into it other than for aid pitches.  All action is fine, and although scraped from being carried around, it has no real wear on it.
Yours for $40:

A bunch of belay devices.  All used.  Some more than others.  All seem safe enough to me, but I use autoblock devices now, so these are no longer in service:
Various retail prices on these. the upper left device is an HB Sheriff which is steel but it is thin.  Thus it is hot too heavy, but also does not heat up like Aluminum devices.  Upper right is a Trango Pyramid, lower left a Trango Jaws, and lower right an original BD ATC.  
They are all in good shape - the HB is 'like new' and will never wear out.  I just happen to use autoblock devices now, so these are not in service for me.  
 I'd take $5 each:

1 Pr La Sportiva Baracuda's.  Eur Sz 39.5.  Fits street shoes size 9-9.5 IMO.
These shoes are in very very darn fine shape.  Not a thing wrong with them.  I used them in a few comps and that was it.  After my knee rebuild my feet had widened too mcuh for them and I never used them again.  Sole in great shape, edges in good shape, all else in good shape.  They are broken in a bit and that's about it.
$70:

1 Pr La Sportiva Baracuda's.  Eur Sz 40.  Fits street shoes size 9.5 for me, but I'm a 10 these days, as my feet have spread with age.  Reasonably good all-around shoe.  These are in excellent condition and still have a crisp edge on the original soles.  They are practically new except for a small delam at the tip of one toe.  You might be able to glue and grind there, because these do not need a resole nor are they anywhere near needing a resole right now.  $60:

1 Pr Red Chilli Spirit  UK size 7.5 (USA size 8.5).  Fits street shoes size 9.5 for me.  Reasonably soft shoe, good in the gym, but I can't down-size like I used to.  
Right toe starting to delam.  It could be glued down and sanded and resoled some time in the future.  Does not need toe-caps at this point.  These shoes are otherwise in excellent shape and only worn inside a bit.  Never even resoled!  
Yours for $50:

1 Pr 5.10 Razors.  USA size 10, Eur 43.  Fits street shoes size 10 for me.  Reasonably good edging shoe.  Stitch in inner near heal is torn at seam, but rand tensioner is intact.
left toe starting to delam.  It could be ground down a little now and resoled some time in the future.  Does not need toe-caps at this point.
Yours for $30: