Petzl and CAMP Helmets and Mad Rock Phoenix Climbing Shoes----NEW/LIKE-NEW

Hey all! I am trying to sell some climbing gear that isn't getting any use and should be! All prices include shipping and are OBO. Payment via Paypal F&F or add 3%. I know my account is still pretty new, so I understand if you'd rather have the security of the goods/services option, but if the word of a stranger means anything, I promise I'm not going anywhere and I am not going to rip anyone off. All the gear I'm selling is in new or like-new condition as well. A general description of the items is right here, with more information down by the pictures. Please PM me for the fastest response. Priority goes to anyone who wants to buy more than one item, but otherwise, first-come, first served. 

Cheers,

Parker

Mad Rock Phoenix Climbing Shoes Size EUR 39.5--like new condition.................................................. $40

Petzel Elios Helmet Size 1--like new condition......................................................................................... $30

CAMP Armour Helmet--New with tags and plastic................................................................................... $30

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mad Rock Phoenix Climbing Shoes are in like new condition, every part of the shoe is great, rubber, laces, leather. These are size US 7 / EUR 39.5. These shoes basically have all their life still left in them, the rubber still has its original edge, even in the toe-see pictures.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This Petzel Elios Helmet Size 1 is in like new condition, only has been used a couple times, and the only sign of wear is a small, light scratch in the top of the dome. This helmet is the Size 1, so will fit heads 48-56cm / 18.9-22in. I still have the tags for this helmet and will include them.

The CAMP Armour Helmet is new with tags and plastic packaging. The size on this one is 54-63 cm. The tags say "Casco Armour Lady", but I'd like to think it would fit anyone--regardless of their gender identity--well, if there is some kind of gender-specific design in helmets, please learn me, but as of now I can't really think of why they'd be any different. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags