FS: Brand New (with tags) Packs, Pants, Shirt, LaSportiva Shoes, harness, cams, chalk and chalk bags

Lots of stuff for sale - an accumulation that it's time to liquidate.
Buyer pays shipping USPS flat rate for anything selected.  Local pick-up OK.
Terms are cash at pickup or paypal F&F in advance.  Or as a paypal 'sale' if you cover the fees.
 I've been on MP.com "forever" and I am not going anywhere soon, but I guess it's anyone's right to be suspicious.

Preference given to buyers who want lots of stuff so I don't have to ship too many packages.
I have some used items on another thread here:
And a few pairs of shoes here:
Items New, with Tags:
1 Pr Gramicci Original Freedom Pant, Sz M (32W, 32Ins), black.  Retailed $70-ish.  I paid $38 including tax.
Selling for $38:

Patagonia R1 Hoodie.  Size L, Underwater Blue.  New with Tags.  retails $159.
Yours for $100.

5x HB Quadcams, #00- 1.5".  All brand new.  Never racked and not a scuff on them.  Retailed $60.
I picked up a few sets in GBR, saved one set in the cabinet - never racked them up.
$175 for all 5 cams:

Real Rock 11 DVD.  New in factory wrapper.   retails $25.  
Yours for $13:

Camp 'Pod' chalk bag & Metolius Chalk Bag. both New with tags. Retail $20 each.
$13 per bag:

Dakine Drafter 12L pack.  New with Tags.  Retails $124.  
I have kidnapped the water bladder.  Yours for $40.  Unless you want the bladder, in which case, make that $65. 

Deuter Hydrolite 2.0 new, but tags removed.  Retails $69.  New, but tags removed.
Yours for $36:

Camp energy harness, Sz M.   Brand new with Tags.   Retails $50.
Yours for $34.

Camp Rox climbing pack, 40L, New with Tags.  Retailed $100.
Yours for $55.

Patagonia Cragsmith 35L pack.  Embroidered Access Fund edition.  New with Tags.  Regular model retails for $129.
I've seen certain colors on sale here and there for as little as $84.  
Yours for $80:

Five Ten FT Tee, Size M.  New with Tags.  retails $25.
Yours for $12:

5.10 SWOL beenie.  New with Tags.  Retailed $20, which seems ridiculous to me for a hat.
Yours for $8:

1 bag Camp 'Chunky Chalk, 300g (that's 10 Oz) new in bag, unopened.  Retails $10
Yours for $8:
2x Metolius Super Chalk 2.5 Oz new in un-opened bag.  retails $2.50
Yours for $2 per bag.

Friction Labs Chalk Bucket with 2 bags of your choosing FL chalk.  New with Tags.  retails $57.
Yours for $30:

Access Fund crag brush.  New in Orig package.  No idea what retail is.  
$4 takes it for you.

Certificate for 1 Pair of La Sportiva climbing shoes of your choice, you pick the size and model.  
I bought this at a fund-raiser to get a second pair of TC Pros, but then decided to try another brand of shoes (Butora) that's wider for my second pair of crack shoes.
Yours for $150. Includes $2 for certified mail delivery shipping since you do need the original.