WTB: "Frankenstein" pack (exodus w/ arc frame) AND Plasma 1000 Vest

Discussed in this thread from a while back: https://backpackinglight.com/forums/topic/95108/

I thought this would be the perfect pack, a durable, tried and true backpack like the MLD Exodus slapped with the comfort and hauling capabilities of a ZPacks arc frame. I asked ZPacks about it and they said they don’t really do custom work like that anymore, they’re growing too big. So now I’m in search of one or one similar to it. Criteria is a lightweight pack that is going to survive like the Exodus, not cuben like in the arc blast because I’ll probably be doing some bushwacking and durability issues. I also like the Exodus because it’s fairly large, larger than I’ll really ever need but better to err on that side, probably has to be at least 45L. And then a lightweight frame on it like the arc frame would be great.

Don’t offer me an arc haul, that’s above my weight limit. I’d like it to be less than 20oz. ZPacks sells arc frame parts now on their materials page, so another option is if anybody can maybe rig this together new, lmk, because my sewing skills are just crap.

Also looking for a montbell plasma 1000 vest in small, need as light as possible for a little camp warmth, but don’t want to shell out $200 for a brand new one. Especially when I have 2 ghost whisperers. So trading for a ghost whisperer is also an option.

Thanks,

Linney