FS: Yama Cirriform DW tarp & inner

Yama Mountain Gear Cirriform DW

PayPal gift or add 3%

$350 for complete set up.

Or:

$275 Cirriform tarp (9.9 oz with guylines in cuben stuff sack)

$110 1.25 bug shelter (11 oz in silnylon stuff sack)

(I paid $475 because I had Gen add 4" to the length of each. Now the tarp length corner to corner is 102" and the bug shelter 88".)
Cirriform tarp: perfect condition. No stresses, marks, or punctures. Replaced Gen's guylines for Lawson's orange glowire guylines, the best I've found. This is a svelte, kick ass tarp.

1.25 Bug Shelter: two changes. 1) I cut off the mesh pocket that hung uselessly from the ridgeline because as soon as you put something in it, it drooped down to your face. There is still a mesh pocket on the right side, with reinforced stitching on the corners. 2) I cut a small section off both clips that connect the inner to the tarp so that they are 'hooks' and not clips. Now they can easily be attached and detached with one hand from under the tarp (if it's raining). Before, you had to awkwardly use both hands to detach the clips. Now it's easy breezy without compromising their efficacy. (Say that 10 times fast.)
I used this set up all summer, 250 miles on Washington's PCT. And truly truly enjoyed it, felt the construction, design, and materials were great for a solo hiker. I'm a big, tall guy and I did not feel suffocated, even when I escaped the bugs for hours before sleeping. HOWEVER, please keep in mind that this shelter was not chosen for its lounging capacity. I hiked 10-12 hrs, set up camp, ate, crawled inside and slept. It did a good job of protecting me from the rain and didn't have any more condensation than any other shaped tarp. The zipper worked flawlessly. The narrow footprint was awesome to have in those places that weren't really campsites, just bare patches along the trail side. A true thru-hiker shelter.

But this was my first summer dedicated entirely to ul backpacking and it allowed me to sift through all the possibilities out there in ul shelters and narrow down my priorities for the perfect shelter for me, (or as close as possible). For example: I bought this set up as two individual pieces because I rated 'flexibility' as a high priority. In truth, during the entire buggy summer, I always set them up together. And in the shoulder bug-free seasons, I use a large flat tarp for the wide open view. So, as much as I really like this set up, and feel reluctant to sell it, I've decided that I don't need two separate pieces. And more importantly, I've decided I do not need a quiver of cuben shelters.

So it's time to find this a new home.

Ideally, I'd like to keep them together but I've also listed individual prices.

Thx for looking.
W