Gear closet sale: Pack, shoes, harnesses, pro, misc.

|
Condition of gear is in the description. Prices include shipping except for the pack. Pack price of $30 is for local pick up in the Denver/ Front range area, but will ship it if the buyer pays shipping.

Lowe Alpine Pack: Alpine Attack model
This pack has been taken on many adventures. It has proven indestructible and will likely help with the gear schlepping process for many more years. I believe it is 1 size fits all. I am 5’9” and usually wear a medium in most packs. The pack adjusts well to me. No holes or blown out seams. $30 locally (Denver area) or $30 + shipping.

Pack

Pack

Black diamond harness size med
This harness was used about 2 seasons and is in good shape. $25

BD harness

BD Harness

Camp Quartz harness size small
This harness was used about 4 seasons. There is some abrasion on the tie-in point that connects the leg loops. The abrasion appears to affect only the protective material and not the structural webbing. See photo. $25

Camp Harness

Camp Harness

LaSportiva Miura size 39
Used on a total of about 20 pitches. These still have the original rubber. The factory rubber is starting to delaminate a little as per usual for LaSportiva. Resole will be needed eventually, but is not urgent.

Miuras

Miura toe

Miura toe

La Sportiva Barracuda size 39.5 Freeish!
Used about 5 seasons as gym shoes. These could have some life left or could be tossed now depending on one's standards. I thought I would see if anyone might want them. The leather has gotten stiff a brittle and has cracked in a few places. That said, they seem to warm up and become more supple after a pitch or 2. They could also use a resole. I will send them for the price of shipping or throw them in free with another item.

Barracudas

Barracuda toe

Barracuda toe

Forged friend: size 1.5
About the size of a 0.5 purple camalot. Moderately used. $10 or I would trade for a size 3.0 forged friend.

Friend

Camp Tricams size 2.0, 2.5, 3.0
Minimal use. $15 for all 3.

Tricams

Assorted stoppers
All moderately to lightly used. There is an "almost set" of 2 through 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13. There are also some randoms in sizes 3, 4, 5, 10, and 12. $25 for the "almost set." $3 per stopper for others.

Stoppers

Booty & oddball stoppers Freeish!
1) 2 x Lowe Alpine/ Camp 2 sided stoppers covering the range from ~8 or 9 (BD equivalent) to ~ 11 or 12 (BD equivalent).
2) #6 WC rock
3) #3 Hexentric
4) DMM size 2?? (about the size of BD 6 or 7).
I will send these for the price of shipping or throw them in free with another item.

Booty and oddball stoppers

Metolius 4 loop gear sling
Very minimal use. $15

Gear sling

Nut tool and chalk bag
$5 for the nut tool or will throw it in with stoppers.
Chalk bag, nice lightweight, zippered pocket, will get'r done. The closure string does not work, could be repaired? Will throw it in with something else.
Nut tool

Chalk bag

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags