FS: Full Trad Rack and/or Ice and Moutaineering Gear

|
I gave up climbing about 6 years ago and have decided to sell my rock and ice gear. I started climbing in 2002 and all of my gear was actively used for approximately 8 years or less. I have always stored the gear in an opaque plastic bin indoors, so the only UV exposure has been while out climbing. I don't keep dropped gear.

Disclosures:
- Yellow 1.0 Flex Friend with Red marking and yellow sling (non-anodized); this is booty from a climb; I did not purchase and cannot vouch for its history
- Silver 1.5 Flex Friend: this is the only cam to take a lead fall (approximately 10 feet)
- Ice axe picks and crampon points have been sharpened using a hand filed

List of Sale Items:
- 15 Cams; full set of Wild Country anodized flex friends from 00-4; #4 Metolius tri cam; Black Diamond C4's #5, 1, and .4
- 2 sets of stoppers; mix of ABC Huevos and BD Stoppers
- 8 shoulder length draws with wire biners
- 5 quick draws
- 5 bare Black Diamond dogbones for creating quick draws
- 2 double length runners
- nut tool and keeper biner
- 6 locking biners
- Metolius gear sling
- 4 supertopo guide books for Yosemite and the High Sierra

Ice and Mountaineering Gear
- Black Diamond Cobra Axe with Adze and leash
- Camp Awax Axe with Hammer and leash
- Spare Black Diamond Pick
- 4 Black Diamond Ice Screws
- 3 MSR snow pickets
- Grivel G12 crampons
- Avalanche probe
- Eastern Sierra Ice Climbing Guide Book

Pricing:
$300 for all of the rock gear
$300 for all of the ice/mountaineering gear

NOTE: I am not looking to sell piecemeal; everything must go as a set; You can buy just the rock gear, just the ice gear, or both sets.

Shipping is buyers responsibility. I receive a modest shipping discount through my company to ship via UPS or FedEx. I can also ship via US Post Office at buyers request. I am in the greater Los Angeles area and can accommodate local pick-up if desired.

Payment will be through PayPal only (cash if you are picking up locally) and I will include the shipping cost as part of the overall transaction price.

I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Happy Climbing!
Chris

Trad Rack

Ice Gear

Ice Axes

Ice Screws

Crampons

Pickets and Avalanche Probe

Cam Closeup

Cams Closeup

Draws

Sierra Guidebooks