FS Crux Plasma Event Down Jacket 1/4 zip large gold, hood, 20z, 6 oz of 800 fill

FS Crux Plasma Event Down Jacket 1/4 zip large gold, hooded, 20z, 6 oz of 800 fill, used but no signs of wear looks almost new, some dirt on sleeves. I never could wear down with a pack on because I tend to overheat so I’d hike in a fleece even in very cold conditions and put this on when I got to camp. The event shell makes it warmer than a normal down jacket.

$250 free shipping conus

http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/review.php?id=2141

Launched in 2008, the Plasma jacket heralded the introduction of truly weather-resistant down clothing. A technical masterpiece, it combined a direct-venting, air-permeable eVent shell fabric with welded box-wall baffles and the very best quality Polish goose down. Eight years on, the Plasma still has no equals – it is a unique product. The outer shell is made from highly breathable and fully waterproof eVent fabric, and highly water-resistant Riri Aquazips are used throughout. The baffles are welded to the shell fabric, thus eliminating sewn seams and any need for taping (for more details on the construction of our down garments, click here). The detachable hood has a wired visor, but does not fit over all helmets
<h3>What Crux say:</h3>
The only eVent-shelled garment available in the UK, and worldwide the only eVent down jacket using welded seams. eVent fabric is not only waterproof and very breathable, but when you pack it down the air is expelled rapidly through the fabric. Down is best quality available, sourced in Poland. The Riri Aqua zipper uses plastic teeth to form the weatherproof seal – more durable and water resistant than conventional PU-coated coil zips.
<h3>Details:</h3>

• Full insulated removable mountain hood
  • Roomy chest pockets
  • Lid compartment with central zip, valuables pocket and SOS label.
  • Water resistant Riri zipper
  • Welded baffles give waterproof seamless exterior

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags