FS: All my ice climbing gear, Patagonia Jacket, Scarpa Boots, BD Express screws Cassin Ice Tools, Boots, Crampons, Climbing Holds

|
Moving to LA soon and don't know how much ice there will be there and also trying to lighten up before I move. My loss, your gain. All equipment is in good condition, a lot of it near new (didn't get out as much as I wanted) and I'll Nicwax/Techwash the clothing before I send to you.

Prices include shipping in CONUS, and I'll agree to reasonable offers, especially if you order multiple items as this makes shipping easier for me.

All the photos of the items are here, including closeups of the items: drive.google.com/open?id=0B8CP...

ice gear

-Cassin X-All Mountains (maybe 2012-2013 model) I added grip tape to the top. $210 for both with shipping.
- Scarpa Montblanc Boots (Size 9/ Eur 42) Great condition $150 shipped
- Mountain Hardwear/ OR Contact Ice Climbing Gloves $40 shipped for both and will nicwax
- Scarpa Charmoz Boots (Size 9/ Eur 42) These are NEW, bought for a Bugs trip that never happened: $200
- Camp Corsa NanoTec Axe (50cm) NEW with tags, same Bugs trip $100 shipped
- Camp XLC Crampons 390 (semi-automatic) New with case, $100 shipped
- BD Express Ice Screws (2 seasons) $35 shipped each, will be able to make discount if you take all of them. 2 yellows (13), 3 blues (16),1x 19cm, 1x 21 cm.
- Grivel Helix Screw (12 cm) I really like this one, awesome with gloves
-Grivel Rambo 4 Monopoint Crampons (these come with completely new spare points) $150 shipped
-Smith Ski Goggles and Helmet: both for $45 shipped.

jackets

-Patagonia Troposphere Hardshell - $80 shipped
-Mountain Hardwear Ski Pants - $45 shipped
Both of these like new and will nicwax/ techwash

holds/ snowshoes

- Random climbing holds- basically this Metolius pack and a pack of chips and some So Ill large holds. Because these are really heavy, unsure how much shipping will be. Willing to sell for $50 plus whatever the shipping costs.
backcountry.com/metolius-mega-....
-Dion Racing Snoshoes -$80 shipped
- Metolius Hangboard - $30 shipped

kayaking stuff

-Immersion Research Whitewater kayaking drytop / size 9 booties
Been trying to get rid of these for awhile, used once before deciding kayaking not really my thing. Will sell them both for $50.