nepal evo womans, quickdraws, short person skis, etc.

|
(updated 10/26 -- the text list reflects what remains from the photos. if it's in the photos but not on the list it's already been sold)

A whole lot of stuff for sale. If you are a small person (~5'0") then you might find some things useful.

Full disclosure: all the gear here belonged to a friend who passed in the mountains this summer. Nothing listed for sale was involved in her accident, but I can't answer detailed questions about the gear's history besides to say that I've probably fallen on a bunch of the cams and for sure the rope and draws. Gear that is in excellent condition has been noted, but otherwise assume that everything has been throughly climbed on.

All money from selling this gear will be donated to the Access Fund in her name. With that in mind prices are firm. We will ship in batches on Thursdays and I'll try to update the posting then too. You pay shipping.

Quick Draws
(3) Black Diamond Positron quickdraw 18 cm -- $6
(6) Camp Photon quickdraw 18cm -- $8
(1) DMM Express 11mm dogbone with mammut and dmm biner -- $8

Biners
(2) Omega Pacific Dash wire gate -- $3
(1) Omega Pacific screw gate -- $3

Other Climbing Stuff
(1) Petzl Cordex Belay/Rappel Glove - size XS (pair) -- $10

Snow/Random Gear
(1) Giro Shiv 2 helmet - yellow, size S (excellent condition) -- $10
(1) La Sportiva Nepal Women's - size 37.5 (excellent condition) -- $250
(1) Petzl Vasak crampons - flexlock -- $50
(1) Atomic Aerospeed Aluminium Ski Poles - 110cm -- $10
(1) Garmont Xena Women's AT Boots - size 24.5, BSL 277mm (good condition) -- $30
(1) Nordica T2.2W Women's Ski Boots - size 26.5, BSL 290mm -- $15
(1) Fischer Prodigy 145 skis (110-80-104) + Marker Free Ten ski bindings (set up for BSL 277mm) -- $50

rock rungs + gloves

climbing gear

boots, crampons, etc.

skis + stuff