FS Trango S EVO GTX size 41.5, Gregory Deva 70, medium, Osprey Atmos 50, large

|
For Sale the following. All prices include shipping, but if you live in MA/NH and want to do a pick up we can arrange a little discount. Goes without saying, ice tools and rope not included with the packs... they are just serving suggestions.

Never used La Sportiva Trango S EVO GTX mountaineering boots, size 41.5. Light-weight and water proof, good for fast and light ascents. Mint condition, yours for $200 shipped.

Boots #1

Boots #2

Boots #3

Boots #4

Boots #5

Boots #6

Used one time Gregory Deva 70 backpack. This pack can hold a ton of stuff. In the photos I had stuffed all of my sleeping bags and a few throw pillows inside to fill it out. It's a top loading pack (dual collar to keep water out, plus strap useful for holding ropes!) but also has access to the main pocket thru zippers on the front. Two big side pockets for organization, and a bottom pocket capable of holding sleeping gear. Neat water bottle holder design keeps hydration easily accessible. Camel back compatible. The harness / suspension system is based on a sheet of carbon fiber down the back to keep the weight down. Holds even heavy loads very comfortably. Size medium (I think, tag says "WM" which I guess means "Woman's Medium"). In mint condition ready for adventures. $175 shipped and it's yours. Older model of this: ems.com/gregory-womens-deva-70...
Deva 70 #1

Deva 70 #2

Deva 70 #3

Deva 70 #4

Used many times Osprey Atmos 50, size large. I give it an 9/10 because the zippers on the hip-belt pockets are too stiff, but that is my only complaint with this pack. Top loading pack, with two large side pockets and stretchy pocket in the front, big enough to stuff a puffy in when you get too warm. Harness / suspension system is very comfortable, and pro tip: the "Air Core" back doubles as a pillow at camp. $90 shipped and it is yours. It is an older version of this: ems.com/osprey-atmos-ag-50-bac...
atmos 50 #1

Atmos 50 #2

Atmos 50 #3