FS: Crampons - Grivel G12 + G14, Dartwins, instep crampons, Speed 22, PAS, Sat phone, misc.

|
Re-situating the gear scene and would like to offload some stuff. Questions and offers welcome. Ships from Bend, OR. I'll split shipping with you.

Most of it

Petzl Dartwins. Picked these up used and don't really need them. Good condition. Front points have definitely seen some action but there's lots of life left. Just want to re-coup what I paid. $90.

Dartwin

Dartwin 2

Interchangeable Grivel G12 and G14 set. Stock Grivel toe bails, plus BD small toe bails. Interchangeable. I use the Grivel bail on ski boots and the BD bail on climbing boots. Both in great condition, and these things last forever. G14s history is limited to just one big alpine route, and the G12s have been used for a couple seasons of mostly skiing. G14 comes with all hardware to switch to mono. These things are as solid as they get. $200.

Grivel Set

G12 fronts

G14

Instep Crampons. Used a couple days on snow in the Bugaboos. Made by Camp. Same as 'Petzl Crab'. $65 new. $35.

Instep Crampons

Metolius PAS. A year or so old, used a handful of times at the sport crag. $25 new. $15.

PAS

Black Diamond Speed 22. Perfect condition. Used a couple of times hiking. Size S/M. $50.

Speed

speed 22

Skull Candy bluetooth headphones. "Smokin' Buds II" model. Just used a couple times. $60 new. $35.

Buds

Mountain Hardwear rain jacket. Some fancy space-age material. Super light, nice and waterproof. Just too big for me. Size XL. I'm 6'0" with long arms and I should have gotten a size L. $60.

rain jacket

rain jacket 2

ALPS Mountaineering -20 synthetic sleeping bag. Cheap, super warm. Just used a couple times. Cleaned. $130 new. $75.

Sleeping bag

Homemade hangboard. Spent an evening with a router and this is what came out. Pretty useful, actually. Pics should explain everything. The pinches on the side and steep slopers on top are...way harder than intended. $30?

board

Iridium Satellite Phone. Model 9505. Works well, battery holds a good charge. SIM card expired, so will need to get a new SIM from Iridium when you set it up to use (easy to do). Going rate on ebay is around $500. $450.

Sat Phone