FS: La Sportiva Boots, Shoes Tricams Ice Axes Kneebar Pad, FREE Dogbones

|
Doing a gear closet clean out:
1 - Men's La Sportiva Trango Cube Boots - Size 41.5 - Nearly New
Wore them on one short hike before deciding they were a little too small. Can't return them. Bought a size up and am happy as can be. A stellar boot. Retail for $375. Asking only $125.

Cube Side
Cube Bottom

2 - La Sportiva Climbing Shoes - Size US 9.5 / 42.5 - Great Condition

I'm unsure on the model of these lace-ups, but they are in great shape. Good rubber, leather, and edges. They don't quite fit me right or I'd keep them for a crack / moderate shoe. $10.

Blue Sportiva
Blue Sportiva Bottoms

3 - Set of 4 CAMP Tricams - Pink to Violet
Includes pink (.5), red (1), brown (1.5), and violet (2). These are used, but in very good condition. I am, however, unsure how old the slings are, so I would recommend getting these reslung. $35.

Tricams

4 - CAMP Neve Ice Axes - Size 65cm - Great Condition

I have two of these for sale, both in great condition (minor scuffs and scratches, minimal pick wear). My wife and I decided they are a little long for the terrain we are going after. Both axes include their original leash. $45 each.

Came Neve Axes

5 - Five Ten Neon Kneebar Pad - Brand New
Bought this with the thought of possibly needing it for a project, but I've never used it. It's just sat around at the bottom of the gear pile. I don't live close to steep sport climbing anymore, so perhaps someone else could benefit from it. $50.

Kneebar Pad
Kneebar Pad Back

6 - FREE Black Diamond Dogbones - Quantity: 11

These are from model year 2011, and have been used for a couple years. However, I think they still have some life left in them and would be a waste to just throw away, so if you buy something and want them, I'll throw them in the box. They've had no battery acid exposure or long term hanging on projects. :-)

Free Dogbones

If you'd like more pictures of any of the items, let me know! If you buy more than one thing, I'll try to cut you a bigger deal. Feel free to make offers or trade proposals.

Shipping/Payment/Details
I generally ship same or next day from payment, with rare exceptions, and provide tracking info ASAP. I prefer buyer pays estimated shipping, but we can negotiate. As much as I hate Paypal, that is how I prefer payment. As for buyer protection, that is your choice, but if you do decide to choose that option, please consider adding a bit extra to split the cost of the fee.