For Sale Dynafit skis, Garmin GPS, Black Diamond gloves, Scarpa hiking boots, and Five Ten Women's Camp Four shoes.

|
All items are in used but good condition, I just need to make some room and clean out the gear closet. The skis are 167 Dynafit Broad Peak skis with Speed Radical bindings (two sets of binding holes, bsl 297 and currently setup for bsl 304mm) with Dynafit mohair skins (reglued with BD glue) and crampons. The GPS is an older but still fully functional Garmin Etrex Vista HCX with manuals and data cable. The gloves are Black Diamond Guide GoreTex men's small gloves. They've been used a few times but are in really good condition, they have a few black marks (pole grips) on the palms. The Scarpa boots are men's size 9 / EU 42 Scarpa leather hiking boots. The Five Ten's are pre-Adidas Camp Four shoes US 8 / EU 39 and have been worn a couple times but are in really good condition, they just never fit my wife well. Prices are: Skis (incl bindings/skins/crampons) $500.00, GPS $80.00, Gloves $40, Scarpa boots $50, Camp Four shoes $35, or make a reasonable offer. Buyer pays shipping, I accept paypal, message me with any questions or for additional pics, thanks for looking.
Garmin Etrex Vista

Dynafit Broad Peak skis, Speed Radical Bindings, skins, and crampons

Black Diamond Gloves mens small

Five Ten Camp Four Womens sz 8

Scarpa boots