F.S. Knives, Camera, Packraft, Wetsuit,

I am moving and selling off gear I need to replace or don’t need.

JVC GC-XA1 Adixxion HD Action Video Camera

I used this to video a couple packrafting trips in 2014. As far as imagine quality its about like a GoPro 2 or 3. The sound quality does seem to be better then my GoPro however. This camera is built waterproof, it does not use a waterproof case.

Includes 3 batteries and a plastic mount.

New is $160. I’m asking $75

Alpacka Yukon Yak Packraft

This packraft is in good shape with thigh straps added. I tore the end of the removable spray deck and repaired it by sewning it and putting tyvek tape over the tear. Its not pretty but its held up. Only the removable portion is torn so I’m working on getting a replacement.

I added heavy duty D-rings at the hips. You can attach your thigh straps here and move the seat forward to this position. Or you can attach the seat farther back using the old attachments (black).

I put lighter NRS “rings” on the front to save weight and bulk. This area gets less stress so it doesn’t need to be as strong.

New this boat would be around $1100. Since its got an ugly deck I’m only asking $725

NRS Water Shoes Size 9

Almost new, I only used these a couple times.

Asking $30 shipped.

Kershaw D2 Knife

I bought this years ago for kids to use for bushcraft type skills at summer camp. Now I have no need for it. I took it to a gun show and had it professionally re-sharpened to take out all the nicks and dings in the blade.

Asking $40

NRS River Knife

Almost new, I wore it on my PFD for 2015 and only used it to cut one or two things. New $45. Asking $30.

Cocoon Silk Mummy Liner

Weighs 4 oz on my scale. Size Small. Asking $35

NRS Wet Suit

Size Large in good condition. I think its 4mm. Asking $75 shipped.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags