Looking for decent complete setups

My girlfriend has finally taken an interest in backpacking. Looking for some things to get her set up and get started. She doesn't need the best of everything but anything will be considered as I may want it and just pass her down some of my gear.😋 I do however want to keep he base weight under 25 lbs. I just don't know how long this wanting to camp will last for her so I don't want to spend a ton and her only use it once. 1. A pack. Something ohm or hg gorilla sized. Possibly circuit. 2. A tq prolly 20-40 degree and 3/4 length. Preferably down. 3. An uq also 20-40 degree and also preferably down. I would also consider a good inflatable pad also. 4. Tarp. A sil cat cut with good coverage like a maccat deluxe or smething. I'm also looking for a hg cuben with doors for myself😁 5. Hammock. Something with a net and preferably blackbird and I would say sl of 1.7 would be good. Possibly a bridge as I've been thinking about the rr for myself. I think that should be a good start on draining the ol bank account at least. Any extras would be considered as you can never have to much gear. Thanks folks!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags