FS: Stephenson's Warmlite, Golite Hex 3, WM Flight & Jacks R Better Shennadoah

Hello –

Long time BPL reader here. Looking to make room in my gear  closet and hopefully send these items off to a new home where they will be used more frequently than I  use them. All items have been properly stored, maintained and come from a smoke free home. All prices include shipping to CONUS, other locations contact me and we can work something out. Paypal preferred.

All pics can be found at:
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1myoN31tR8AZGliMlR6X0YxR2M&usp=sharing

1. Stephenson’s Warmlite 2R with large side window and large doorway option. Bright yellow with black floor. The tent body weighs 40.50oz and the poles weigh 9.25oz. I have all of the paperwork that came with it and the original box it was shipped in. It is in excellent shape, no holes, stains, etc. looks new.  This tent has stood up to some serious weather for me. Asking $350.00
  2. Golite Hex 3 with removable bathtub floor, center pole and Black Diamond trekking pole connector. Used maybe four nights, again looks brand new. Very versatile shelter, just never use it. Body weighs 27oz, floor 24.25oz, center pole 12oz, BD connector 1.15oz. I do not have the original stuff sack or stakes, they were both heavy and replaced. I will ship it in a silnylon tarptent stuff sack (0.50oz). Asking $100 for everything.
  3. WM Flight Jacket – Size XL, 13.50oz. Extremely lofty and warm for the weight. I wore this a few nights always an outer piece late at night around camp. Always stored uncompressed. Would work well as a layer over an UL hooded down jacket for someone who typically wears a M or L. Asking $150.
  4. Jacks R Better Shennadoah Quilt, Regular size. weighs 15.10oz and comes with 1.30oz JrB compression sack. Used probably 10 nights and most of them were in a hotel room. Good summer quilt, but I find myself reaching for my WM instead. Asking $150.

Any questions feel free to email me, respond in the thread or PM me. I can provide additional pics if needed,weights, sizes, etc.

Thanks for looking ,

Nick
nickspangler at hotmail