FS: Locus Gear Khufu, Blue, $190 shipped CONUS

For sale is a Locus Gear Khufu in a custom 30d cordura blue silnylon. I purchased it from the gear swap last week from this seller , who purchased it from this seller , where you can read more details.

I paid $195 shipped and would like to get $190 shipped CONUS, payment via PayPal.

I will ship it as i received it, minus the extra 20′ of Orange Lawson Guyline. (Reason I am dropping the price $5). It has reflective lime green guylines attached at all perimeter points and a smaller diameter reflective lime green cord with line loc attached to the front vent to the mid panel/mid zip pull out. Condition is very good. No defects found just as the last seller stated. Just trail dust here or there.

I am seeing this because I don’t really need it. I bought it because I wanted to satisfy my curiosity about Locus Gear without having my money floating out there and waiting a month to get a new one built for me. Yes, craftsmanship, quality, features, etc., are all top notch. Locus Gear is on par with and maybe even surpassing MLD. I would love to keep the Khufu but its hard to justify that considering I already have a MLD ProPoncho/bivy and 9’x9′ flat tarp for solo use. I am pretty “Hapi” with my Seek Outside Beyond Timberline 2 for use with my girlfriend or other camp mate as a two person shelter. At 16oz I would say the Khufu is a no brainer for someone looking for a 1/1+/ 2 person shelter. I only used it on a two-night trip this past weekend, where it was used as a wind block for a group of four to stay out of the cold. I am pretty confident that it would serve 1 person with a lot of space to spare, 1 person with dog/gear, 2 people in fair weather, 2 people in cold weather with bivies or be handy as lightweight emergency shelter on a dayhike.

Here is a photo of it set up with one BD Trail back pole and Rocks as anchors.