FS: Aclima Wool Mesh Womens top and bottom, CAMP Flash Anorak, Golite Down Parka, Smartwool t-shirt

End of the year closet cleaning. Here are a few things that my wife and I have used lightly. Thanks for looking!

If you want something, post below and PM me. I'll remove items as they sell. Payment via Paypal. Price includes shipping CONUS. Will consider international shipping.

Aclima Woolnet bottoms and tank top, womens medium - $50 each
Mesh wool, which is both warmer (when air is trapped under another layer) and cooler (when your skin is exposed). Awesome stuff. I love it, but my wife didn't.
Golite Down Parka, mens small - $100
I don't know the name of this parka, but we bought it in 2009. It's a mens small but fits me rather well and I usually use a mens medium. However, it was my wife that used it until last year when I bought her a womens parka that fits better. This is a great jacket. 800 fill, weighs about 1.5 pounds. Handwarmer pockets, very warm and adjustable hood, inside zippered pocket and inside mesh pocket. Has 1.75" of loft. Very warm. There is a tiny tear in the hip, but this has been taped and never leaks.
CAMP Flash Anorak, unisex small - $50
Great windshell. I use mine all the time. Again, this was my wife's and the fit wasn't great for her. The jacket has a waist belt and pocket to store the jacket when not in use. There is no back, so you can put this on and off without removing your backpack. It's great for variable weather.
Smartwool 100% wool t-shirt, ribbed, mens medium - $25
My shirt but I just don't wear it. No holes or wear-n-tear. The ribbed texture seems to give it more stretch than non-ribbed. semi-snug fit. Black. Probably 180 g/m2 weight wool. Can be used as a baselayer, but looks like a regular around town type of shirt.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags