HMG Ice pack, DMM Dragons, Camp X- All Mountain, Petzl Lynx, Trango Extreme Evo, petzl nao

|
I'd like to sell this stuff locally when possible, but I'll take paypal as well.
Hyperlite Mountain Gear Ice Pack 3400 full dyneema, size L torso
hyperlitemountaingear.com/ultr...
This pack is made of super durable\ultralight full dyneema material. They don't offer the 3400 size ice pack in full dyneema on the website, but it would cost upwards of $600 new with ski straps. I'm selling this used pack for $275. It's seen a fair amount of use, but this pack should last a very long life of abuse. It comes with an extra belt with a gearloop and ice clippers on one side and a pocket on the other.
Selling dmm dragon cams 00-6. Unfortunately these have barely seen any use, so they are basically new. I'd like to sell these as a set, so please don't ask about individual cams. I'll reconsider that if they don't sell for a couple months or so.

00- $70
0- $70
1- $75
2 - $75
3 - $75
4- $80
5 - $80
6 - $85

$610 retail

I'd like $370 for the set.

LA Sportiva Trango Extreme Evo Light GTX, 45.5
Retail--$420
sportiva.com/products/footwear...
Used, but still in great condition. Great light boot with precise fit for ice and mixed.
$240

Petzl Lynx crampons
These have seen decent use, but in great shape with nearly new front points.
Retail is $250, I'd sell these for $140

Camp x-all mountain (pair)

$440 retail
These have seen good use, but the pics were just replaced. These tools are rad.
$300

Petzl Nao 1st gen
Retail $180
This has seen a good amount of use. Expect to eventually replace the battery, but its still going strong. Ran the battery entirely before recharging nearly every use except bigger multiday trips. The little foam pads attached to the back fell off, but this made no noticeable difference to me.
$60

La Sportiva Helios-45.5
I've used these ones and the fit is a little tight on my normally size 11.5 feet

Camp magic flash anorak--this is a unique windshell designed for skimo racing and fast tours where you'll be moving in and out of the wind but don't want to take your pack on and off to switch layers. Read more about it here:
camp-usa.com/products/essentia...
Retails for $200, I'd sell for $80. Only used once.
Hmg ice

Trango

X all mnt

Dmm

--- Invalid image id: 111548754 ---
Helios

Flash