FS: CAMP Corsa Nanotech Ice Axe, Pata Nano Air, Interchangeable Sunglasses

|
All prices include shipping and i'll cover the paypal fees. I can meet up in person in the Golden area (earthtreks seems like a convenient spot). Open to offers as well. I can provide additional pictures if needed. Thanks for looking and I'll watch this thread and pm's for any responses.

CAMP Corsa Nanotech Ice Axe. 50cm. I've had the axe for a few years and it's gotten its use, but it's in good shape. The pick and adze are in good shape and the axe shaft shows normal scrapes (cosmetic). Great little axe for when you aren't sure if you'll need an axe or not. Asking $75.
Axe w/tape measure

Axe pick

Adze

Axe head

Patagonia Nano Air Jacket. Men's Medium. Black. I got it in April. Have worn it cragging and love the jacket. So I replaced it with a hooded one. Now I need to find a new home for this one. It's in excellent shape. No scrapes, tears, etc. Asking $80.

Nano Air, medium

Nano Air, back

Nano air, label

Interchangeable Sunglasses. Brand Wiley X. I got these last year and they are designed to be worn as stand alone sunglasses, or with the prescription lens insert. I got Lasik...now I don't need them anymore. They are great for biking and would work fine for climbing, running and maybe ice climbing protection (?). They come with three interchangeable lenses (dark, orange, clear) and the carrying case. I'll also include the prescription lense...I was a -6.0 in each eye...so pretty bad. Asking $55.

Wiley X

Extra lenses

With insert

Case

I also have a pair of TC Pro's in 39.5 for sale. I've got them listed elsewhere on the site. If anyone is interested, I can get you some pictures.

Thanks for looking!

shaft

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags