End Of Year Sale - All new, at invoice pricing - Black Diamond draws, carbon fiber trekking poles, guide ATC's, and pro. Nice selection of locking biners & pulleys. Basic & "Tent" Hammocks, Jetboils, + more

|
12/21 - All cams are gone and everything is slowly selling out. I don't foresee anymore after this, maybe next year?

Sup dudes. And lady dudes. I've been tasked with selling some old stuff off for a shop which I'm semi affiliated with. BD has new colors coming for their cams along with some little changes in other product lines. Nothing revolutionary in 2016, but either way it's out with the old and in with the new. Was able to get a few things from another friends shop in the great white north and it's turned out to be a pretty cool lil oddball collection of a "black friday" sale. Prices are pretty firm and represent a 5% margin for me. Not much wiggle room, nor does there need to be. I've worked with this stuff for years and know what it's worth.

In contact with someone else so I'll almost certainly have a few more cams after the brick and mortar black friday chaos fizzles out. Also trying to buy some hammocks but they'll probably be odd colors, if anything worthwhile is left over at all. I'll know about that within a few days. In the meantime, here's what we've got:

(CAMS: "Used like new" means they were display models and what not. Never placed, never dropped, never seen the light of day, just chilling in a climate controlled display case. NWT means new with tags, same deal, hanging on a gear wall, climate controlled, etc. All BD cams get a color update for 2016. I've got to see the new ones and talk to the BD reps in Salt Lake City earlier this year, it's just a deeper adonization, no actual change in design. I'll almost certainly have more of the "old color" cams in the next week or so. Belay devices are all getting color updates, as well as all Petzl and BD quickdraws. The BD color updates on draws and biners are pretty dramatic, so if you like the old style, this would be the time to buy. Petzl and BD are updating packaging/hang tags.)

-2x BD Nut Set 4-13 NWT $58
-1x Petzl Tibloc NWT $20
-1x Metolius Torque Nut Tool (NWT) $9
-2x Metolius Feather Nut Tool (One NWT One missing tag) $10

-2x BD Guide ATC (NWT) $19
-3x BD Super 8 (Silver NWT, Green NWT, Red missing tag) $8
-1x Edelrid Megajul autoblocking ATC (NWT) $20
-1x BD ATC XP (NWT) $13

-5x BD Positron 6pack NWT $55
-3x BD Posiwire 6pack NWT $53
Will break up packs; $10/ea for Positron draws, $9.50/ea for Posiwire draws.)

-8x BD Rocklock Twistlock Carabiner (Assorted colors NWT) $11.50
-3x BD Gridlock Screwgate $12
-2x Omega Pacific Locking D in black $7.50
-3x Omega Pacific Keylock Jake Quik Lock $11.75
-4x Omega Pacific 7/16" Mod D Quick Lock in gold $17
-4x Omega Pacific 1/2" Steel Large D Screw Lock in black $20.50
-4x Petzl Attache 3D screwgate $12.50

-1x Petzl Mini Prusik Pulley NIB $35
-5x CAMP Big Roller NWT $25
-2x CAMP Naiad Pro large mobile pulley $36

-2x Metolius 15' Equalizer (NWT) $22.50
-2x Metolius Anchor Chain 2015 (NWT) $32

-1x Arcteryx C80 chalk bag (NWT black only) $20

-BD Distance Carbon Z trekking poles (110,120,130cm) $100
-BD Alpine Carbon Cork (62.5-130cm) $100

-Jetboil Flash (red or green) $65
-Jetboil Javakit (red) $67
-Jetboil MiniMo (black) $70

-Kammok Roo Hammock (red or blue) $60
-Kammok Dragonfly bug net $45
-ENO Double Deluxe hammock (Rasta or Red/Gray) $55
-ENO Camonest XL hammock (forest camo or retro camo) $55

-Hennessy Hammock Expedition Asym Zip $115
-Hennessy Hammock Explorer Deluxe Asym Zip. $150
-Hennessy Hammock Ultralight Backpacker Asym Zip. $165

I've got a hand full of these and I'm not sure if I'm selling them or not. There was a period of time when a US distributor could order these, but not anymore... Looks like it's either direct from their website in Canadaland or thru rei.com, so you won't really find deals like this. Really rad hammocks. I met some Hennessy folks in seattle some years back; very knowledgeable and well reputed in the hammock community. Good stuff. Check google for reviews. I've got this exact model in my personal quiver with the snake skins, as it's the lightest model they sell. Under two pounds with rain fly. Climber tip - Set it up with rap rings for super quick n easy tensioning.

-----------------------------------------------
And to answer the questions that will inevitably come up, yes, just made the account a few minutes ago. Have another account I've been using for years and I'm not going to tie them together, SORRY. MAP pricing policies are being policed hard and what we're doing may be less than acceptable in the eyes of some of these manufacturers. Dropping names and names of stores could be trouble for people and places I love, so you're just going to have to be OK with a little mystery. My name is Liam and I climb for a living; I wouldn't sell something that I wouldn't let my dear old grandmother take whippers on. And if you have a dope pro shop in town, buy your stuff there. Online sucks and it's killing all the real outdoor provision stores. If it weren't for this atmosphere, I wouldn't be here.

All photos are of actual items for sale. I included a woodpecker feather so you know it's me ;) Once again, prices are firm and aren't much higher than wholesale

Shipping is five bucks. $5 for one item, $5 for two items, $5 for the entire lot. Most stuff will go USPS priority mail. I'm handy at the post office and not lazy, I'll ship out the first round Monday or Tuesday, once things die down.

Offers accepted via email >>> LIAMJLLC @ gmail dot com <<< on a first come, first served basis. Once we've agreed and I've sent you the paypal address, you have 12 hours to pay before I message the next in line.

Paypal only - fees included in asking price for your protection and mine. Look for the wood pecker feather and buy with confidence. Important; if your paypal address isn't verified, you will need to do so before I ship.

Listing will be updated once payments are confirmed.

rocklocks rule