FS: Black Diamond bc boots, 4 season tent, sportiva Nepals

|
Hey Guys,

Trying to clean out the closest before the ice season is in full swing. I'll be updating and adding to this post as I find and list more items so stay tuned.

• ****I got some Spot bouldering guest passes. If you buy the boots and you're local to the Boulder area I'll throw you a guest pass for the gym*****

BD Factor 130 Backcountry Ski Boots

Size: Shell size 26.0-26.5, Liner size 26.5

I've had these for a couple seasons but I just don't really BC ski as much as I thought I would. The boots are used and have scratches and scuffs but they work just fine. Great intro boot for anyone wanting to get into the BC ski scene without spending a million dollars on a setup.

Price: $80obo plus shipping

For Sale: Black Diamond Tempest 2 man 4 season tent.

Selling a like new Black Diamond Tempest four season two man bomber tent. I have only used this tent on one trip to Black Lake last year. Great tent, I'm just trying to get some money for a trip to Rainier and my partner has a lighter tent he wants to use. I love this tent and it was BULLETPROOF at black lake.

Price: 350 plus shipping

La Sportiva Nepal evos
Size 42

Price: 275

Love the boots, just went up a half size.

I'm open to offers and trades. Below are some things off the top of my head that I would be interested in, but feel free to send me all offers, worst I can say is no.

Lightweight sleeping bag (around 30* to 40* rating). Something like the MH Phantom 32*

Lightweight sleeping pad with high R value for winter mountaineering. Something like a synmat or thermarest Neo Air.

Black Diamond Speed 40 backpack or something similar

Patagonia R1 hoody

Yates ice screamers

good condition C4's

Petzl Lynx crampon system or Rambo 4's

TNF Base Camp Duffel XL

Thanks for looking guys,

Cheers,

Nepals 1

Nepals 2

Nepals 3