FS: Thermarest Tech Blanket, Small

For sale:

I got a synthetic quilt this year and a down throw for the house and my Thermarest Tech Blanket has been put to the side since. If you want an all-purpose synthetic blanket, this is a great option. It has snaps and a a drawstring at one end to form a footbox and you have buy mating snaps to stick on your sleeping pad so you can form a quilt. It is a good warm weather hammock top quilt, camp and car blanket. Think high quality civilian "woobie" poncho liner. Packs into it's own pocket, weighs 22.4oz on my scale, measures 48" x 73". In good condition, never stored compressed, no stains or holes and freshly laundered. $30 including US shipping and PayPal fees.
The ultimate in versatility, our Tech Blanket is your practical security blanket for camp and the outdoor world. The lightweight, quilted nylon blanket features a high-loft synthetic fill and soft polyester lining that provides warm comfort anywhere. It’s perfect to take fair-weather camping, to cover up with on a chilly evening next to the fire or to store in your car as an emergency winter blanket. You can also attach it to a Therm-a-Rest® mattress or sleeping bag for an added layer of warmth. Updated with new size and color options, the Tech Blanket conveniently stuffs into its own pocket for easy packing.

Manufacturer's description:

Comfortable: Warm, compressible synthetic insulation with a soft polyester lining.
Versatile: Use it around camp, as a lightweight layer at night, or keep it in your car as an emergency blanket.
Attachable: Connect it to your Therm-a-Rest® mattress using a Fast & Light Snap Kit or Universal Sheet (sold separately), or attach to a sleeping bag for an added layer of warmth.
Machine Washable: Easy to clean at the end of each trip.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags