Costco down quilts.

I just got paid, so I figured I'd help some folks out who are really excited about these. Guy in the line wanted to know the story, his response was sell them for 40! I'm am NOT trying to make any money, just have a servent spirit and happy to help. I do wish they were more so I could trade my way into some good hammock gear, but not sure these will get me very far. I would love to barter but there is nothing I really need that is cheap! So unless you have a surplus of mess laying around your will to trade down for I'll just take the pay pal donation. I am after a Ridge Rumner or an Amok, if you want to trade for a 20 dollar down blanket that would be cool. As soon as I get a PM with "I'll take #" I'll try to update as fast as I can. First come first serve, Gettum while thur hawt. Cost was 19.99 plus 7.25 tax. Pay me whatever you want as long as it covers my cost. Or you can pay me for the torture I inflicted on my self if you would like. Lesson learned from the torture today: When you decide to go get a Costco membership with your 3 kids, an hour away during the hurricane rain storm, don't do it on a Saturday. Actually NEVER go to Costco on a Saturday, EVER. NEVER. After seeing Shugs video of his duct tape shoes, I happened upon these slippers at a local Shop. They weigh NOTHING, well 16 grams. And with a coat of rubberized spray or duck tape all on them, They may be decent little one time use SUPERLITE camp slippers. Says size 9-10. If you'd like a pair I'll throw a pair in with the blanket, they cost me .50 I couldn't resist. I have: 2 blue (SOLD to LEVI TATE) 2 grey 2 copper 2 copper 1 copper 8 pair of foam slippers.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags