FS/FT: Wild Country Rockcentrics, TCUs, Silent Partner, Anasazi VCS, Misc

|
Items are located in Seattle, and I can do local pickup at Vertical World Gym evenings or my workplace during the days (in Tukwila, zip code 98168). I don't really want to drive all over tarnation to meet folks, though.
Prices quoted below include shipping and Paypal fees assuming you're in CONUS.

Open to trades for select items (see my wish list at the bottom for stuff that I'm seeking).

Set of Lightly used Metolius TCUs, size 00 through 3. Prefer to sell as a set, will consider parting out if they don't move in a few days. $150.
TCU set

TCU #3 (orange) lobes

TCU #2 lobe detail

TCU #1 lobe detail

TCU #0 lobe detail

TCU #00 lobe detail

Lightly used set of Wild Country Rockcentrics (6 hexes, #3 through #8, not sure what happened to #9): $40

hexes

Silent Partner: I am the second owner of this. It's been lightly used and functions perfectly. Prior owner had it for 2 years and used it "somewhat regularly". I've done ~10 pitches and figured out it's not for me. $175.
Silent partner 1

silent partner 2

silent partner 3

silent partner 4

5.10 Anasazi VCS size 10. Worn twice in the gym before figuring out I needed a different size. $100.
Anasazi tags

Anasazi soles

Anasazi toes

Anasazi uppers

Black Diamond Laser Pick and hammer - pick has some box wear and carried up a couple of big routes but was never mounted / used, forgot to sell when I got rid of my old Cobras. $30.
BD pick

BD Cobra Hammer (2008 vintage)

Petzl Spirit Straight Gate Biners - 5 in good condition. $5 / each or $20 for the lot if you buy with other stuff or local pickup, probably not worth it to either of us to ship alone.

Spirit straight gates

Willing to trade / offset cash for:
Brooks Cascadia 10s, size 10.5
70m rope that is lightly used / like-new (only realistic if local)
Aiders (Fish Smart Aiders or Metolius Alpine Aiders ideally)
Daisy Chains - ideally BD dynex
Fifi hook
Cam hooks
tiny X4s (0.1 or 0.2, or 0.1/0.2 offset)
Trango superfly wiregate biners
Totem Basic Offsets
50cm Camp Corsa Nanotech ice axe
Grivel G12 cramp-o-matic crampons (non-ancient style with anti-balling plates only)