FS/FT: Wild Country Rockcentrics, Totem Basics, Silent Partner, Anasazi VCS, Misc

|
Items are located in Seattle, and I can do local pickup at Vertical World Gym evenings or my workplace during the days (in Tukwila, zip code 98168). I don't really want to drive all over tarnation to meet folks, though. Pics to be uploaded evening of 7/6.

Prices quoted below include shipping and Paypal fees assuming you're in CONUS.

Willing to trade / offset cash for:
70m rope that is in like-new shape (only realistic probably if local)
Aiders (Fish Smart Aiders or Metolius Alpine Aiders)
Daisy Chains - ideally BD dynex
Fifi hook
Cam hooks
tiny X4s (0.1 or 0.2, or 0.1/0.2 offset)
Trango superfly wiregate biners
Totem Basic Offsets
50cm Camp Corsa Nanotech ice axe
Grivel G12 cramp-o-matic crampons (non-ancient style with anti-balling plates only)

Lightly used set of Wild Country Rockcentrics (7 hexes, #3 through #9): $50

Totem Basic Yellow (0.75) - new with tags. Weird uninteresting story of why I have this, but I don't need it. $65.

Totem Basic Red (0.95) - placed three times (no BS - twice this week, once a month ago). About the same size as a 0.5 C4 camalot. Selling because I don't feel like I need an alien this big after all (0.5 Camalot is fine by me) and want to use the $$ to get other small cams. $50.

Silent Partner: I am the second owner of this. It's been lightly used and functions perfectly. Prior owner had it for 2 years and used it "somewhat regularly". I've done ~10 pitches and figured out it's not for me. $175.

5.10 Anasazi VCS size 10. Worn twice in the gym before figuring out I needed a different size. $100.

Black Diamond Laser Pick 2009 vintage- new in package, forgot to sell when I got rid of my old Cobras. $25.

Petzl Spirit Straight Gate Biners - 4 in good condition. $5 / each if you buy with other stuff or local pickup, probably not worth it to either of us to ship alone.