Rack For Sale: C4s, C3s, TCUs, Wallnuts, Rocks, Peanuts, Tricams, Rockcentrics

|
I built up an awesome comprehensive rack a few years ago and only ended up leading a few routes before getting too busy with school and work to make it out much. Now I need to pay down medical bills accrued after my financial meltdown of a divorce, so any gear that's just collecting dust has to go.

Protection for cracks both big and small. Most of the small stuff was never used, other than some I test-placed at the base for my partners to critique. C4s and Wallnuts were used on 5-10 outings, mostly by friends who wanted to scratch up my shiny new gear. No falls, everything looks great and works like new.

Looking to sell this as a full rack for $1000, $30 shipping, and split paypal fees for the lower 48, although local pickup in the Denver area would be great. I will piece it out for local sale later if necessary. Happy to snap more pics if you want different angles.

Black Diamond C4s: Set 1: 0.5 to 3; Set 2: 0.4 to 6. Each cam comes with a color-coded Neutrino, and each set is racked on a BD oval wiregate

Black Diamond C3s: 00 to 2. #2 was placed a couple times, #1 once, the others never. Each cam comes with a color-coded Neutrino, and the set is racked on a BD oval wiregate

Metolius Ultralight TCUs: 00 to 4. Biggest 3 were placed a couple times, others never used. Each cam comes with a CAMP Nano 23 (3 colors based on cam size), and the set is racked on a BD oval wiregate

DMM Wallnuts: 1 to 11. Amazing nuts. Racked on a BD oval wiregate

Wild Country Rocks: 1-8. Good nuts. Most were placed once or twice, but not all saw use. Racked on a BD oval wiregate

Wild Country Rockcentrics: 3-9. Never placed. More cowbell. Racked on a Mad Rock ultralight

DMM Peanuts: 1-4. For the tiny stuff. Never placed. Racked on a Mad Rock ultralight

CAMP nylon tricams. Pink to blue. I test-placed the pinky, others were never used. Racked on a Mad Rock ultralight

C4s: Set 1

C4s Set 2

C4s Set 2

C3s

TCUs

Wallnuts

Rocks

Rockcentrics

Peanuts

Tricams

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers