Wall harness, helmet, cams, passive pro, biners, rope bucket, hook

|
I am selling a bunch of gear that I don't use or want to upgrade from. It is all used, but is in working condition and I would climb on it again with no questions. Prices do not include shipping- we can work that out depending on what you get. I prefer email for communication.

Metolius Waldo wall harness size small. I have made a few modifications to this harness, so it is no longer completely idiot proof. I have shown the mods in the pics. First, I put clip buckles on the leg support straps, so they are no longer full strength,much like every other harness made by anyone other than metolius. I also cut the full strength dyneema strap under the belay loop and put in a piece of nylon with a pass through buckle. I did these mods so I could remove the leg loops to sleep at night. $65

rear buckles

webbing below belay loop

harness

Petzl ecrin roc helmet. This has had very little use. I may even have new pads for it somewhere. $40
helmet

Cams: #6 friend $60, #0.2 BD $30, #00 Metolius TCU $30, #00 Metolius 4CU $30, #0 Metolius 4CU $30, #1 Metolius 4CU $30

cams

close up of lobes

close up of lobes

Yes, it is a red anodized/green spray painted #6- the calipers are for size reference.

Passive Pro: Set of tri-cams $55, older #6 BD nut $5, #7 Wild Country rock $5

passive pro

5mm accessory cord: I bought this to use as a pull cord for rappels. I only used it once to practice at the local crag so it is essentially new. 200ft in length. $40
cord

Fish snake charmer rope bucket. It is in good shape, though some of the coating is starting to wear off inside the fabric. You can see it in the picture. Otherwise in great shape. $40

rope bag

fabric

Biners:(4) Omega dash biners: $4 each. (3) BD ovals- $3 each. Camp figure 8: make an offer Hollow rap rings- I will throw them in for free if you buy something else.
biners

Pulleys: one big bluewater $35 and (2) little camp pulleys:$4 each

pulleys

quickdraws: (5) omega pacific dirtbag draws: $45 for the set

draws

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags