Mountainsmith and Keen backpacks, OR Crocodile GTX gaiters

A few things I haven't really used. My impulse buys are your gain. Non-smoking home. Priced to sell or make me an offer, includes paypal goods and services and insured shipping to the lower 48.

1. Mountain Smith Ghost Backpack - yes that famous early UL pack - simple and sturdy. I used it once, and got out of the backpacking thing until recently. Turns out it really doesn't fit me or my son, so it's looking for a good hiker who will take it out onto the trail. I'd say it would fit a typical M torso. Like new condition - really clean. 38.5 oz, 3100 cu in (50L). Panel loading! Hydration port and pocket, load lifters, large mesh side pockets - etc - etc. What else do you need to know? This classic (and still very light pack) is no longer available new. Asking $75 shipped CONUS.

2. Keen Ellwood Daypack. Purchased from an REI garage sale (hence the X inside). I got this to use as a daypack, but too big for my liking. Some marks on the rubbery front, but no rips or tears. Super tough materials and construction. Would be a great BOB or travel pack. New is $125 list. Asking $65 shipped.

3. OR Crocodile Gortex Gaiters - the real deal! Size L. I winter camped a few times, then bought these - don't get the chance to winter camp that much in SoCal. New and Unused - pristine. $45 shipped.

I'll be around the next couple of weeks and can ship it out fast. PM or post any questions. Thanks for looking.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags