Mountainsmith and Keen backpacks, OR Crocodile GTX gaiters, Argon 1.6

A few things I haven't really used. My impulse buys are your gain. Non-smoking home. Priced to sell, including paypal and insured shipping to the lower 48. 1. Mountain Smith Ghost Backpack - yes that famous early UL pack - simple and sturdy. I used it once, and got out of the backpacking thing until recently. Turns out it really doesn't fit me or my son, so it's looking for a good hiker who will take it out onto the trail. I'd say it would fit a typical M torso. Like new condition - really clean. 38.5 oz, 3100 cu in (50L). Panel loading! Hydration port and pocket, load lifters, large mesh side pockets - etc - etc. What else do you need to know? This classic (and still very light pack) is no longer available new. Asking $75 shipped CONUS. MS Front.jpg MS Back.jpg MS Inside.jpg 2. Keen Ellwood Daypack. Purchased from an REI garage sale (hence the X inside). I got this to use as a daypack, but too big for my liking. Some marks on the rubbery front, but no rips or tears. Super tough materials and construction. Would be a great BOB or travel pack. New is $125 list. Asking $65 shipped. Keen outside.jpg Keen back.jpg Keen top.jpg Keen front.jpg 3. OR Crocodile Gortex Gaiters - the real deal! Size L. I winter camped a few times, then bought these - don't get the chance to winter camp that much in SoCal. New and Unused - pristine. $45 shipped. Gaiters.jpg Gaiter close.jpg Gaiter tags.jpg 4. ARGON 1.6 fabric from Dutch. I realize now I'm not going to get around to those DIY hammock projects. I have 4 yards of Black and 4 yards of Grey. Great for a 11.5' hammock project or two. Asking $20 for each piece, including shipping. From Dutch to me to you. Please take it off my hands so I can move on without guilt. I'll be around the next couple of weeks and can ship it out fast. PM or post any questions. Thanks for looking. Slbear

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags