FS: Cuben Fiber Rain Chaps, Down Mitts, Gaitors, Over-Booties

4 items for sale:

1. Z-Packs Cuben Fiber Rain Chaps - $50 includes shipping (U.S.)

Weight: 1.9 ounces (54 g)
Size: Loose fit, 32" inseam
Constructed from waterproof 1 oz/sqyd cuben fiber fabric
Loose fit design goes on easily over shoes or boots without the need for ankle zippers
Chaps held up by carabiners that clip to your belt loops, or into the waistband of your pants (two mini carabiners included)
Elastic at the cuffs can be cinched around your ankles, or tucked into your shoe laces to keep the legs from riding up

I have only worn these for a few hours on a few trips, but they have mostly sat in my closet for years! They are in excellent condition.

2.Black Rock Gear Liner Mitts - $70 includes shipping (U.S.)

Size Medium, 15d material (black), 900fp goose down, 44 grams

I wore these on a 3-day backpacking trip and they have been stored uncompressed in a non-smoking environment. Excellent condition.

3. Mountain Laurel Designs LightSnow Gaitors - $40 includes shipping (U.S.)

All eVENT 3-Ply
Large 2.5oz/ 75gms per pair
Fits US Mens Shoes Sizes 10.5-13
18" Tall (heel to top)

I have worn these on only a few short trips. They show very minor signs of wear (nothing that would affect function) and are in great condition.

4. Goosefeet Gear Waterproof Over-Booties - $30 includes shipping (U.S.)

Orange, Size Large, Dyneema X Sole
~1.9 ounces
This shell will allow you to use your down socks around camp and for those midnight calls of nature. They have a Dyneema X sole, along with a silnylon upper with a shockcord drawstring at the top to seal out rain, snow, and the cold. There is a second drawcord at the ankle to help cinch the over-booties around the socks. They also have a removable closed-cell foam insole for extra foot protection when walking around camp. If you would like for these to be completely waterproof, you will need to seam seal these yourself.

I wore these once on a 3-day backpacking trip. They are in excellent condition.