FS: black diamond freewire draws, camp usa dogbones and biners

|
Used. I have 7x 12cm and 4x 18cm. I will sell as many as you want or all.
Normally $13 each

Perfect for the sport climber on a budget, the light and versatile Black Diamond FreeWire Quickdraw gives full wiregate performance without emptying your wallet.

2 wiregate Quicksilver 'biners and an 18mm-wide, 12 or 18cm-long nylon dog bone make for a light, all-purpose quickdraw that's at home on sport routes and alpine climbsWiregate carabiners eliminate gate flutter and won't freeze upRubber Straitjacket™ insert in the dog bone keeps the bottom wiregate carabiner in proper orientation for easier and more efficient clipping

Best use Climbing
Gate open clearance 25 millimeters
Strength major axis closed 24 kilonewtons Strength major axis open 9 kilonewtons Strength minor axis 7 kilonewtons
Weight 3.5 ounces
BD Draws

BD draws

I have Camp USA dogbones and carabiners (6 biners, 3 slings available in all.)
Used once for about 5 climbs, like new.

Sling-
Low-profile 16 mm polyester dogbones with enough meat to latch onto when the pump sets in and the emergency clip is needed. Updated for 2014, the rope-end opening is equipped with the new patented Karstop Evo carabiner retainer that prevents the rope-end carabiner from shifting. The bolt-end opening remains looser to help the draw situate in line with the rope path.

• 15 cm
• Rated to 22 kN
• Features the new patented Karstop Evo carabiner retainer on the rope end

Specs
2209: 15 cm - 18 g, 0.63 oz

Carabiner-

The Orbit Carabiner from Camp USA is the lightest key locking carabiner on the market. This climbing carabiner is perfect for snag free clipping and cleaning on sport and trad routes, and offering the ultimate in reliable performance when on the mountain or in the cave. This rock climbing gear essential wants to be your best friend when out adventuring, and will even hold your favorite water bottle or key ring when trekking around the lodge or campus. If it had a hand you'd want to shake it; a torso and you'd want to hug it.

FEATURES of the Camp USA Orbit CarabinerSuperb for the rope end on quickdraws

SPECIFICATIONS of the Camp USA Orbit Carabiner
Weight: 1.5 oz / 42 g
Major Axis: 22 kN
Minor Axis: 8 kN
Open Gate: 8 kN
Gate Opening: 24 mm
Length: 99 mm
Width: 58 mm

camp

camp usa

Detail