SOLD! bay area only (for now): metolius cams, various carabiners and slings, ascenders, acopa shoes, TNF hoody

|
I am located in Berkeley and prefer to deal locally for now. I would like to sell the entire lot for $500 and will parcel it out if there is no interest. All of the hardware and slings are in used condition but are in good shape with plenty of life left. I am the original owner of all the gear (except a few carabiners) and i've taken good care of it...stored in a dry and cool place. Please pm me if you have any questions.
7 nuts (BD, wildcountry, DMM), 6 BD light D's and two ovals (one BD, one "midwest mountaineering"), two SMC rap rings

2 quickdraws (one DMM with hotwire wire gates, one CAMP with wildcountry xenon lite wiregates), two fs minis, 4 BD neutrinos, and several other various

BD n-force ascenders- left and right

1 rock empire cam (size is between #2 and #3 camalot), Metolius supercam size M, metolius powercams #4-8

another view

another view

metolius offset master cams #3,4,5

acopa's size 11.5, full leather uppers, i wear a size 10.5 street shoe and they fit great

life left in 'em

shoulder length yellow BD sling, DMM and Madrock double shoulder length slings, Mammut 90cm sling

TNF jacket size XL -- similar to nanopuff hoody, worn once

jacket stuffs into it's own pocket -- nice feature

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags